Only Real Rock

Classic Rock
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Garth Brooks Fans??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greg

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Garth Brooks Fans??   Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:18 pm

I know you're out there! Hiding in the low places! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRockJava

avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:36 pm

absofriggenlutely!!!! he turned me onto country in the first place!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam The Pariah

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 38
Location : Bryan, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:16 pm

I WAS until that sham of a live album came out with, what was it, 5 or 6 different covers but it was all the same goddamn album. Knowing that the die-hards would buy them all just for the covers, I'd say it was a smart business move, but that's shitty to do to your true fans. Sounds kinda familiar of another band... Twisted Evil
Let's not get into the Chris Gaines fiasco... Laughing

_________________
Liam

"Children under 4 shouldn't smoke"--Peter Griffin

www.myspace.com/texx151
www.myspace.com/annexrox
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Liam The Pariah wrote:
I WAS until that sham of a live album came out with, what was it, 5 or 6 different covers but it was all the same goddamn album. Knowing that the die-hards would buy them all just for the covers, I'd say it was a smart business move, but that's shitty to do to your true fans. Sounds kinda familiar of another band... Twisted Evil
Let's not get into the Chris Gaines fiasco... Laughing

i'm with you...and that fiasco....f'that! he had some great songs, but he'll never be on top again in my book! study
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
greg

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:00 pm

Yeah, what was up with that Chris Gaines thing? Wasn't that supposed to have been for a movie or something? I watched a recent video of a new song he has out and it looks like he's lost some weight and gotten back into "Classic" Brooks shape.

His concerts are pretty cool! Ranks up there with one of the best concerts I've ever been to, and I've been to some really good concerts in my time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Virginia sniper

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 60
Location : God's country Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Huge Garth fan---My anthem is "friends in low places"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:26 am

Virginia sniper wrote:
Huge Garth fan---My anthem is "friends in low places"

kill me with that song, seriously Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Liam The Pariah

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 38
Location : Bryan, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:57 am

I will say that i'm still a Garth fan of the classic days, but there's no way in hell that I'm buying anything after "In Pieces". Anything after that is just crap.

_________________
Liam

"Children under 4 shouldn't smoke"--Peter Griffin

www.myspace.com/texx151
www.myspace.com/annexrox
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:41 am

Liam The Pariah wrote:
I will say that is just crap.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Ms. M

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Humble, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Sat May 17, 2008 3:25 pm

I was a Garth fan until he got SOOOO big and he was freakin' everywhere. I'm with you on the 6 covers thing, Liam... My ex HAD to have them. Was quite happy to get that SHIT out of my house.

I do, however, LOVE the alternate ending on "The Thunder Rolls" - that goes along with my feelings about my ex. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam The Pariah

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 38
Location : Bryan, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Wed May 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Ms. M wrote:

I do, however, LOVE the alternate ending on "The Thunder Rolls" - that goes along with my feelings about my ex. Twisted Evil

You said you got divorced...you didn't say you shot him. Laughing

_________________
Liam

"Children under 4 shouldn't smoke"--Peter Griffin

www.myspace.com/texx151
www.myspace.com/annexrox
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
Ms. M

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Humble, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Sat May 24, 2008 12:03 am

Liam The Pariah wrote:
Ms. M wrote:

I do, however, LOVE the alternate ending on "The Thunder Rolls" - that goes along with my feelings about my ex. Twisted Evil

You said you got divorced...you didn't say you shot him. Laughing

I did get divorced - have paperwork and everything. However, since I suspected (and later confirmed) that the SOB had at least one girlfriend on the side.... It was always a nice fantasy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam The Pariah

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 38
Location : Bryan, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Sat May 24, 2008 3:33 pm

Ms. M wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:
Ms. M wrote:

I do, however, LOVE the alternate ending on "The Thunder Rolls" - that goes along with my feelings about my ex. Twisted Evil

You said you got divorced...you didn't say you shot him. Laughing

I did get divorced - have paperwork and everything. However, since I suspected (and later confirmed) that the SOB had at least one girlfriend on the side.... It was always a nice fantasy.

Laughing Ok...remind me not to piss you off. Wink

_________________
Liam

"Children under 4 shouldn't smoke"--Peter Griffin

www.myspace.com/texx151
www.myspace.com/annexrox
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
Ms. M

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Humble, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   Sun May 25, 2008 1:05 am

Liam The Pariah wrote:
Ms. M wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:
Ms. M wrote:

I do, however, LOVE the alternate ending on "The Thunder Rolls" - that goes along with my feelings about my ex. Twisted Evil

You said you got divorced...you didn't say you shot him. Laughing

I did get divorced - have paperwork and everything. However, since I suspected (and later confirmed) that the SOB had at least one girlfriend on the side.... It was always a nice fantasy.

Laughing Ok...remind me not to piss you off. Wink

Holy Shit, doll, I am LMAO right now. You are pretty safe... pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Fans??   

Back to top Go down
 
Garth Brooks Fans??
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Any Hawk Nelson fans here?
» For the fans of ReinXeed.
» Fans of Randy Rhoads
» SuBo fanatics to stage own musical!
» Emotion - for fans of 20/20 Blind and Siloam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: ShitKicker Corner-
Jump to: