Only Real Rock

Classic Rock
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 TGIF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iRockJava

avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:11 pm

Thank God It's Friday ORR!


anyone got big plans for the weekend? it's supposed to be nice here in the 6th borough cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
playitloudforme

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:29 pm

I've got a Renaissance Faire I'm going to Sunday. Much fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocker Chic

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-03-26
Location : NYC, baby!

PostSubject: Re: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:54 pm

playitloudforme wrote:
I've got a Renaissance Faire I'm going to Sunday. Much fun.

I love Ren Faires! cheers They have the best looking men... Embarassed Oh, how I love the long hair! I love you

Debbie
Got nothing planned except boring, mundane, and exhausting domestic duties Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon Beam

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Searching For Summer

PostSubject: Re: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Hope you have a good time Kate, do tell us how it was when you return.

Tonight we will be entertaining, having a few folks over for my cousins 44th birthday.
Ribs and steak BBQ with marshmallow roasting and songs by the fire later on.
Also we will have a couple extra kids here as we're letting our kids have a sleep over
with friends and family.....I'm so excited, bring on the fun I say!
75F and all sun here for this fantabulous looking Friday.

Anyone else doing anything?, I would love to read about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frank



Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:16 pm

And, Maria....some fucking friday it is!!! Have you looked outside?!
Put on a freaking bathing suit, mix up some waboritas and go to the beach!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enforcer

avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:27 pm

Thank God is right
Seriously what a week

Hi all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRockJava

avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:31 pm

frank wrote:
And, Maria....some fucking friday it is!!! Have you looked outside?!
Put on a freaking bathing suit, mix up some waboritas and go to the beach!!!

let me guess you're sitting outside on the chaise lounge with a cold one while i'm trapped behind a desk.............. Evil or Very Mad

i just came back from lunch, windows rolled down, blasting k-rock.........life is fanfuckintastic baby!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
playitloudforme

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Rocker Chic wrote:
playitloudforme wrote:
I've got a Renaissance Faire I'm going to Sunday. Much fun.

I love Ren Faires! cheers They have the best looking men... Embarassed Oh, how I love the long hair! I love you

Debbie
Got nothing planned except boring, mundane, and exhausting domestic duties Rolling Eyes

YUP.. Men with long hair AND leather. Best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frank



Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:36 pm

iRockJava wrote:


let me guess you're sitting outside on the chaise lounge with a cold one while i'm trapped behind a desk.............. Evil or Very Mad

Sadly, no. I'm stuck in my basement running financial ratios comparing Exxon with BP. Not what I call an exiting day. However, I did come up to the garage to spray a few coats of lacquer...and I think I stepped outside. Or maybe that was the lacquer fumes induced halucination... Idunno.


iRockJava wrote:

i just came back from lunch, windows rolled down, blasting k-rock.........life is fanfuckintastic baby!!!!!!!

YYYYYYECH!!!

2 words, woman..... SIRIUS RADIO....there isn't a radio station within 100 miles of NYC that doesn't suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindy

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 51
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:14 pm

enforcer wrote:
Thank God is right
Seriously what a week

Hi all

Hi Enforcer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/perrygood
Mindy

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 51
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: TGIF   Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:15 pm

I have my A/C on today!!! Yippee!!! Been waiting for this weather for a LONG time! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/perrygood
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TGIF   

Back to top Go down
 
TGIF
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: General Discussion-
Jump to: