Only Real Rock

Classic Rock
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:24 pm

Ok you all - whats up being so quiet today ? Wink
Did I scare everyone away !! Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Rocker Chic

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-03-26
Location : NYC, baby!

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:16 pm

Hey, I'm here! cheers

Was wondering the same myself. Suspect Maybe everyone is hung over from the weekend! lol! I, on the other hand, am sore from working in the garden... Hence, me spending too much time skimming the boards today! Laughing

Debbie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohsherrie

avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:00 pm

OK, OK, I'm awake dammit. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDog

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-04-13
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:42 pm

No one scares the BigDog! BTW Hi and welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:09 am

BigDog wrote:
No one scares the BigDog! BTW Hi and welcome.

Thanks!

btw - is that your dog in ur avatar??
Back to top Go down
BigDog

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-04-13
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:49 pm

no but similar to one I really want to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:16 pm

BigDog wrote:
no but similar to one I really want to get.

Cool!! Get it! Smile
Back to top Go down
BigDog

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-04-13
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:00 pm

Need to wait till the yappy little bitch we already have to die first. Mad Then I can get a new dog.

_________________
If it looks good, You'll see it.
If it sounds good, You'll hear it.
If it's marketed right, You'll buy it.
But ... If it's real, You'll feel it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohsherrie

avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:28 am

My beautiful black chow died last Thursday. I'm still heartbroken. I'll never have another pet. It hurts too much when they die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:44 am

ohsherrie wrote:
My beautiful black chow died last Thursday. I'm still heartbroken. I'll never have another pet. It hurts too much when they die.

Sherri - I know how you feel - trust me - my beautiful beagle died last may. I was devistated. But I did get another beagle cuz I love dogs too much not to have them. I know how you feel though - take some time you might want to get another little one again to share your love with Smile

I'm so sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
BigDog

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-04-13
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:46 pm

Kimterp wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
My beautiful black chow died last Thursday. I'm still heartbroken. I'll never have another pet. It hurts too much when they die.

Sherri - I know how you feel - trust me - my beautiful beagle died last may. I was devistated. But I did get another beagle cuz I love dogs too much not to have them. I know how you feel though - take some time you might want to get another little one again to share your love with Smile

I'm so sorry Sad

I'm sorry for your loss also Sherri. When I had to put my Saint Bernard down it was the absolute worst day of my life. I still miss him. The dog we have now is my father-in-laws (my in-laws live with us) dog that he got because her fur was soft. She is a Jack-Sheltie-something mix that he never really trained properly and feels that her main job is to annoy me. So I will deal with the situation untill the point I can get the dog I want.

_________________
If it looks good, You'll see it.
If it sounds good, You'll hear it.
If it's marketed right, You'll buy it.
But ... If it's real, You'll feel it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:54 am

BigDog wrote:
Kimterp wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
My beautiful black chow died last Thursday. I'm still heartbroken. I'll never have another pet. It hurts too much when they die.

Sherri - I know how you feel - trust me - my beautiful beagle died last may. I was devistated. But I did get another beagle cuz I love dogs too much not to have them. I know how you feel though - take some time you might want to get another little one again to share your love with Smile

I'm so sorry Sad

I'm sorry for your loss also Sherri. When I had to put my Saint Bernard down it was the absolute worst day of my life. I still miss him. The dog we have now is my father-in-laws (my in-laws live with us) dog that he got because her fur was soft. She is a Jack-Sheltie-something mix that he never really trained properly and feels that her main job is to annoy me. So I will deal with the situation untill the point I can get the dog I want.

This was my baby..
Back to top Go down
Mindy

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 52
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:22 am

Losing a pet is surely a hard thing to go through, and every time that happens here, we swear that we wont get another. But they're fun to have around, they really are. So...we keep getting more lol. Right now we've got a dog, 2 cats, 2 birds and fish. The kids want another cat so that may be happening soon. Speaking of dogs, mine is calling me now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/perrygood
iRockJava

avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:57 am

losing a beloved pet is always hard, but the joy they bring is too much to resist. give it time sherrie, you will find that you miss the companionship and fate will step in and bring another bundle of love to your home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohsherrie

avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:51 am

Thanks everybody.

I remember when you're little beagle died Kim. If I were to ever get another one a beagle would be one of my first choices. I've had two in the past and they were the smartest, best behaved dogs I've had.

I ended up with Scoot, my chow, when my daughter got him and then when she moved out on her own the place she rented wouldn't allow pets. At the time he was much more dog than I wanted and chow's by their nature take a lot of care, but I came to love him dearly. Even after a week I still get up every morning and think I need to let him out before I remember that he's gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:59 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Thanks everybody.

I remember when you're little beagle died Kim. If I were to ever get another one a beagle would be one of my first choices. I've had two in the past and they were the smartest, best behaved dogs I've had.

I ended up with Scoot, my chow, when my daughter got him and then when she moved out on her own the place she rented wouldn't allow pets. At the time he was much more dog than I wanted and chow's by their nature take a lot of care, but I came to love him dearly. Even after a week I still get up every morning and think I need to let him out before I remember that he's gone.


awwww.... Sad i've lost a few dogs in my lifetime...it never gets easier....but i'm so ready to get a new one....maybe if i ever finish nursing school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey Peeps - WAKE THE EFF UP! ;)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Datum Point
» john Schlitt - The Greater Cause
» Silent Siren
» What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: General Discussion-
Jump to: