Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where the fuck IS everybody???

Go down 
+6
NealIsGod
Goddess
AR
Rocker Chic
Mindy
Liam The Pariah
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck IS everybody???   Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:31 am

I've been working. New job and the hours are on EST(Eastern Sheriff Time). He has no idea when it's quitting time and half the time he has me in a meeting or helping him put together stuff that he has to have first thing the next day when 5:00 rolls around. Laughing

I love it though.
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck IS everybody???   Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 11:02 am

ohsherrie wrote:
I've been working. New job and the hours are on EST(Eastern Sheriff Time). He has no idea when it's quitting time and half the time he has me in a meeting or helping him put together stuff that he has to have first thing the next day when 5:00 rolls around. Laughing

I love it though.

That's cool, Sher. I am on call this weekend, and dammit I've got to work both days now!!! Evil or Very Mad

Oh well, more money for my road trips to see Frontiers, Eric Martin, and Poison/Sebastian Bach this summer.

NOMOJO for me though!!!!!! (hehe, I'm a poet and don't even know it! rabbit )
Back to top Go down
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck IS everybody???   Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 11:08 am

shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

I love it though.

That's cool, Sher. I am on call this weekend, and dammit I've got to work both days now!!! Evil or Very Mad

Oh well, more money for my road trips to see Frontiers, Eric Martin, and Poison/Sebastian Bach this summer.

I just read in another thread that there's a Frontiers concert May 31. Where is it? I'd love to see them and y'all again.
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck IS everybody???   Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:34 am

ohsherrie wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

I love it though.

I just read in another thread that there's a Frontiers concert May 31. Where is it? I'd love to see them and y'all again.
I'll find out at post it Sherrie Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck IS everybody???   Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:39 am

ohsherrie wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

I love it though.

You're in luck, Sherrie. It's right in your neck of the woods. Roanoke. flower
Back to top Go down
AR

AR

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck IS everybody???   Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:55 am

shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

I love it though.

I plan on being there.
Back to top Go down
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck IS everybody???   Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 11:58 am

AR wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

I love it though.

I plan on being there.

Cool, is it at Jeff Center or Awful Arthur's? I guess I could go to their site and find out. scratch
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck IS everybody???   Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 1:03 am

AR wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

I love it though.

I plan on being there.

You're such an obsessive groupie. Sad
Back to top Go down
AR

AR

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck IS everybody???   Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:23 am

shameless1 wrote:
AR wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

I love it though.

I plan on being there.

You're such an obsessive groupie. Sad

Nah, I just go where the beer is......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck IS everybody???   Where the fuck IS everybody??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the fuck IS everybody???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: General Discussion-
Jump to: