Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Concert Under The Stars - June 29th

Go down 
+10
Michael Leigh
bublhed
Virginia sniper
BigDog
Jesus
shameless1
GOD
Liam The Pariah
AR
iRockJava
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iRockJava

iRockJava

Concert Under The Stars - June 29th Empty
PostSubject: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:43 am

ok who all is going and where is everyone staying? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AR

AR

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:41 am

I will be in attendance that day. Have not made up my mind as to what hotel yet. I have stayed at the Radisson at the Valley Forge Convention Center before as well as The Hampton Inn King of Prussia as well. Both were fine.
Back to top Go down
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyTue May 06, 2008 12:58 pm

I'm workin' my ass off to get the plane fare. Obviously don't know about the hotel situation if I get there. I'll work something out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:08 pm

I will be staying right at my house. I only live about 30 minutes away from the venue. There are plenty of hotels right off the turnpike by me as well as right off the turnpike by the park where the concerts will be. Liam, let me know about the hotel stuff. I might be able to work something out.
Back to top Go down
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:14 am

Will do, bro. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:15 pm

GOD wrote:
I will be staying right at my house. I only live about 30 minutes away from the venue. There are plenty of hotels right off the turnpike by me as well as right off the turnpike by the park where the concerts will be. Liam, let me know about the hotel stuff. I might be able to work something out.

Can we all just pitch a tent in your back yard? cyclops
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:20 pm

My wife already thought that was what was happening. Shocked I personally don't care if you do that. I'd even show you the areas that don't flood in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:20 pm

It can be tent town in our backyard.
That would be pretty awesome!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrlove3
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:09 pm

i don't camp...........what's the closest hotel lol!
Back to top Go down
AR

AR

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:39 pm

iRockJava wrote:

I don't camp either. Climate control is key. tongue
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:41 pm

AR wrote:
iRockJava wrote:

running water for me lol!
Back to top Go down
BigDog

BigDog

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:56 pm

I'm sure God will let you use the bathroom and if it rains you will have running water.
Back to top Go down
Virginia sniper

Virginia sniper

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:44 am

Liam The Pariah wrote:
I'm workin' my ass off to get the plane fare. Obviously don't know about the hotel situation if I get there. I'll work something out.

Any chance that you will make the 5/31 FRONTIERS show??
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:24 pm

iRockJava wrote:
AR wrote:
iRockJava wrote:

running water for me lol!

lol! Closest hotel....
There's a Roman Delight like, 5 minutes from the house.
If I remember correctly, there's a hotel beside that. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrlove3
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:43 pm

Virginia sniper wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:

Unfortunately...not a hope in hell for that one. Sad
Back to top Go down
bublhed

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:01 pm

Liam The Pariah wrote:
Virginia sniper wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:

Last edited by bublhed on Fri May 09, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:39 pm

bublhed wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:
Virginia sniper wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:

U SUCK! geek

Yea....Tits are GREAT. Laughing
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:12 pm

Liam The Pariah wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:
Virginia sniper wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:

U SUCK! geek

Yea....Tits are GREAT. Laughing

Let's try this again...

LIAM, GET YOUR ASS TO PENNSYLVANIA!
Back to top Go down
Michael Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:19 am

GOD wrote:
I wanted to take a quick second to publicly say a big THANK YOU to GOD and all at ORR that is helping to get the word out about the KOP show.
I have been working with Dan Russell, the director of KOP,to really try and get the word out about the gigs.
It's really a make or break year for these concert series,and Dan REALLY wants to get more melodic/hard rock artists in the future.
I was also asked to pass along a thank you from Eric Martin via his management for getting the word out.
He's really looking forward to the show!!

Thanks again everyone!!
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:13 pm

Michael Leigh wrote:
GOD wrote:
I wanted to take a quick second to publicly say a big THANK YOU to GOD and all at ORR that is helping to get the word out about the KOP show.
I have been working with Dan Russell, the director of KOP,to really try and get the word out about the gigs.
It's really a make or break year for these concert series,and Dan REALLY wants to get more melodic/hard rock artists in the future.
I was also asked to pass along a thank you from Eric Martin via his management for getting the word out.

Thanks again everyone!!

THANK YOU Michael for all your hard work in helping to bring this show to us. Now... you know where to be on the afternoon of the show, right? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Michael Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:58 pm

shameless1 wrote:
Michael Leigh wrote:
GOD wrote:

Thanks again everyone!!

THANK YOU Michael for all your hard work in helping to bring this show to us. Now... you know where to be on the afternoon of the show, right? jocolor

Not sure what the specifics are for the day of (soundcheck,setup time,etc.),but if AT ALL possible,I'll be there with the rest of TRY and HOPEFULLY,I can convince a "special guest" to come too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Virginia sniper

Virginia sniper

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:48 am

Michael Leigh wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
Michael Leigh wrote:
GOD wrote:

Thanks again everyone!!

Not sure what the specifics are for the day of (soundcheck,setup time,etc.),but if AT ALL possible,I'll be there with the rest of TRY and HOPEFULLY,I can convince a "special guest" to come too!! Very Happy

Hope you all have a great time--would love to attend so someone have a cold drink for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rocker Chic

Rocker Chic

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyWed May 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Michael Leigh wrote:

Um, "special guest"??? Shocked

You know there are peeps (um... me) who need to drive quite a bit to get there (and whose husband is *still* unemployed Mad ), so if you got something big up your sleeve, Michael, you better spill it (when it's confirmed, course Embarassed ), so that I can make sure my ass is there! Very Happy

Thanks! Cool

Debbie
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:03 pm

SHHHHHH! Rockerchic but I think he means EM himself! I invited him and his wife as well. Got a response that was thanking for the invite and it will depend largely on what time the soundcheck is.
Back to top Go down
Rocker Chic

Rocker Chic

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:04 pm

GOD wrote:
SHHHHHH! Rockerchic but I think he means EM himself! I invited him and his wife as well. Got a response that was thanking for the invite and it will depend largely on what time the soundcheck is.

I know nothing... I hear nothing... I see nothing... Suspect

No, really! Shocked

Debbie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th Empty

Back to top Go down

Concert Under The Stars - June 29th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next