Only Real Rock

Classic Rock
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Lunatic Al Sharpton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess
Admin
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Wed May 07, 2008 7:17 am

Are you kidding me? this guy is planning to shut down New York today!?
Is that not an act of terrorism in some form? He is planning an coordinated attack on NYC with the goal being to shut it down. If it was anyone else doing that - they would be arrested. All becuz he doesn't agree with the verdict. Well too fucking bad!

This man pisses me off - he is one of THE biggest racists that there is and he hides behind a lot of BS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onlyrealrock.com
Liam The Pariah

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 38
Location : Bryan, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Wed May 07, 2008 9:15 am

Only Whites can be racist. You should know this by now. Rolling Eyes Laughing

_________________
Liam

"Children under 4 shouldn't smoke"--Peter Griffin

www.myspace.com/texx151
www.myspace.com/annexrox
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
NealIsGod

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Wed May 07, 2008 9:20 am

That is the very definition of terrorism. The cops won't do anything because they know they would have a riot on their hands if they arrested him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRockJava

avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Wed May 07, 2008 10:08 am

pure crap that he is allowed to get away with one iota of the shit he spews. the media needs to stop giving him attention. then maybe he will go away. it's days like this i'm glad i don't work in the city anymore. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goddess
Admin
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Wed May 07, 2008 10:11 am

iRockJava wrote:
pure crap that he is allowed to get away with one iota of the shit he spews. the media needs to stop giving him attention. then maybe he will go away. it's days like this i'm glad i don't work in the city anymore. Mad

It's just absolutely insane! Who in the fuck does he think he is - he doesn't like the outcome of something so of course it's racist even though 2 of the cops were black.. and so he decideds to cripple an entire city?? J A I L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onlyrealrock.com
iRockJava

avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Wed May 07, 2008 10:15 am

but you see if they use any type of force to stop him, or if they arrest him, it will just bring out the rest of the race baiters that reside in this city. and let me tell you, it would be worse than la after the rodney king incident. they are just waiting for something like this to happen. gotta email my friend and see what's happening, she's in midtown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goddess
Admin
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Wed May 07, 2008 10:36 am

iRockJava wrote:
but you see if they use any type of force to stop him, or if they arrest him, it will just bring out the rest of the race baiters that reside in this city. and let me tell you, it would be worse than la after the rodney king incident. they are just waiting for something like this to happen. gotta email my friend and see what's happening, she's in midtown.

Yes but thats giving permission to whomever to think that "well if we do this - they won't stop us cuz of fear of ramifications." So it will continue to happen until the stop. So too fucking bad - break the law = arrest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onlyrealrock.com
Liam The Pariah

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 38
Location : Bryan, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Wed May 07, 2008 10:39 am

Anybody got a few '45's and a plane ticket to NYC handy?? Laughing

_________________
Liam

"Children under 4 shouldn't smoke"--Peter Griffin

www.myspace.com/texx151
www.myspace.com/annexrox
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
Goddess
Admin
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Thu May 08, 2008 10:08 am

Ha ha ha that looney was arrested!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onlyrealrock.com
BigDog

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-04-13
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Thu May 08, 2008 10:34 pm

I'll refrain from making the reply I would like to on this subject, as it would get me kicked from the site for life. But I will say I am not a racist, I own a color TV.

_________________
If it looks good, You'll see it.
If it sounds good, You'll hear it.
If it's marketed right, You'll buy it.
But ... If it's real, You'll feel it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohsherrie

avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Sat May 10, 2008 11:53 am

Goddess wrote:
iRockJava wrote:
but you see if they use any type of force to stop him, or if they arrest him, it will just bring out the rest of the race baiters that reside in this city. and let me tell you, it would be worse than la after the rodney king incident. they are just waiting for something like this to happen. gotta email my friend and see what's happening, she's in midtown.

Yes but thats giving permission to whomever to think that "well if we do this - they won't stop us cuz of fear of ramifications." So it will continue to happen until the stop. So too fucking bad - break the law = arrest.

This country has been held hostage over race since Rodney King and OJ Simpson being free is proof of it. Now it's holding our election process hostage.

Even though I think Obama is a fine person, I'm afraid loonies like Sharpton, Jackson and Wright are either going to keep him from being elected or make a travesty of his presidency if he gets in. The damned media has made the entire Democratic campaign about race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AR

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Sat May 10, 2008 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohsherrie

avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Sun May 11, 2008 12:10 pm

I just heard on Face the Nation this morning that the media is now making an issue of Hilary saying that she was getting the white working class vote. Bob Schieffer asked her campaign manager and John Edwards if whe was trying to imply that she was the white people's candidate and that they wouldn't vote for Obama if he got the nomination.

Nothing that she said implied that at all. She was simply paraphrasing something that was said in a news magazine article about her taking the majority of the votes in the predominantly white working class areas of the country.

Why the hell is it called racist for her to say she'll get the white working class vote, but not for Obama to say he'll get black vote? Why was it called racist when Bill Clinton said Jesse Jackson won South Carolina but didn't win the nomination, but not when Obama says Hilary won the predominantly white working class states but he'll win the nomination?

This sht really pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scarecrowsdream



Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Sun May 11, 2008 5:55 pm

ohsherrie wrote:
I just heard on Face the Nation this morning that the media is now making an issue of Hilary saying that she was getting the white working class vote. Bob Schieffer asked her campaign manager and John Edwards if whe was trying to imply that she was the white people's candidate and that they wouldn't vote for Obama if he got the nomination.

Nothing that she said implied that at all. She was simply paraphrasing something that was said in a news magazine article about her taking the majority of the votes in the predominantly white working class areas of the country.

Why the hell is it called racist for her to say she'll get the white working class vote, but not for Obama to say he'll get black vote? Why was it called racist when Bill Clinton said Jesse Jackson won South Carolina but didn't win the nomination, but not when Obama says Hilary won the predominantly white working class states but he'll win the nomination?

This sht really pisses me off.


i am so sick of all of the bullshit ...since seeing sicko i have decided to move to france....Au Revoire!!

or maybe italy.....CIAO!!!....or i could go to japan too....sayonara!!

sorry to say..what needs to happen is a revolution.....a big one or nothing will ever change
for what of my life is left...i don't want to deal with this shit...i really AM thinking of leaving this
country when the old folks are gone....after that there is nothing really left here for either of us anyway....just this bullshit and constant struggle....not the way our lives are supposed to be at
this stage of the game.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manarocks

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-03-25
Location : Detroit Rock City

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Sun May 11, 2008 10:14 pm

scarecrowsdream wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
I just heard on Face the Nation this morning that the media is now making an issue of Hilary saying that she was getting the white working class vote. Bob Schieffer asked her campaign manager and John Edwards if whe was trying to imply that she was the white people's candidate and that they wouldn't vote for Obama if he got the nomination.

Nothing that she said implied that at all. She was simply paraphrasing something that was said in a news magazine article about her taking the majority of the votes in the predominantly white working class areas of the country.

Why the hell is it called racist for her to say she'll get the white working class vote, but not for Obama to say he'll get black vote? Why was it called racist when Bill Clinton said Jesse Jackson won South Carolina but didn't win the nomination, but not when Obama says Hilary won the predominantly white working class states but he'll win the nomination?

This sht really pisses me off.


i am so sick of all of the bullshit ...since seeing sicko i have decided to move to france....Au Revoire!!

or maybe italy.....CIAO!!!....or i could go to japan too....sayonara!!

sorry to say..what needs to happen is a revolution.....a big one or nothing will ever change
for what of my life is left...i don't want to deal with this shit...i really AM thinking of leaving this
country when the old folks are gone....after that there is nothing really left here for either of us anyway....just this bullshit and constant struggle....not the way our lives are supposed to be at
this stage of the game.... Crying or Very sad

Donna I agree there is a lot of bullshit because of the Media, the liberal media who likes to twist everything around. Sicko is not a good example since Mr. Moore likes to edit everything that he films into anything he wants it to say. A revolution does need to take place and it starts with all of us. We have the power. Both parties do not have the interest of the people and like I said we the people have the power to change that. Just my 2 cents. I am proud to be an american and son of immigrant parents . thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shameless1

avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Mon May 12, 2008 8:25 pm

Goddess wrote:


Yes but thats giving permission to whomever to think that "well if we do this - they won't stop us cuz of fear of ramifications." So it will continue to happen until the stop. So too fucking bad - break the law = arrest.

You sure do say 'fuck' alot. What's up with that...? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nolliD JJ

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 62
Location : The Nigerian King of Swing

PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   Thu May 15, 2008 11:48 pm

My American cousin, JJ, said he knew a guy who was a little "tipsy", and on the way home from an evening on the town, JJ's friend dropped a harmless "N-bomb" (while riding home in a taxi-cab, with a non-caucasian taxi driver) . This poor soul had to go on Rev. Sharpton's national radio show and apologize. I just happen to have a picture of this humbling moment:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rafferty4
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Al Sharpton   

Back to top Go down
 
Lunatic Al Sharpton
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: General Discussion-
Jump to: