Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!

Go down 
+11
atthistime
AR
NealIsGod
Perrylover
Michael Leigh
shameless1
playitloudforme
GOD
ohsherrie
nolliD JJ
Goddess
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
atthistime

atthistime

YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 am

Mass. gay marriages have vastly dwindled and all are considered second class marriages until the FG recognizes them.
There are many fathers who feel that it is their right to educate their daughters on identifying with their sexuality. Some will tell you that it is not wrong, simply against the law.
Siblings fall in love with each other and down the road, the law may change so that they can be free, as some of you put it, to openly live together as a couple.
You can't just pick and choose where the line should be drawn.
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:46 pm

i'm not going to rehash this again and get into a pissing contest. people who want to make the leap from 2 same sex people wanting the same freedoms as you and me - to beastiality and pedophilia is ignorant and not worthy of my time or explaining the insane difference. I thank God everyday that progress has been made or else there would still be slaves and I wouldn't have the right to vote simply because I am a women. I can most certianly draw the line because many years ago there were men and even women who had similar arguments about women and their rights, and giving women the right to vote was just going to open up a huge can of worms to let women think they can do whatever they want.. the comparisons can go on.

Bottom line is - you dont agree with it - good for you
I am thrilled it is getting accepted & couldn't care less what leaps extremists want to make.

I'm glad you live in this country that gives you the freedom to live as YOU choose to live and express your own opinions - your right to think whatever way you want. But don't you dare tell me that what I think is wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:22 pm

You get eaten by a crocodile yet? geek Laughing
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:32 pm

GOD wrote:
You get eaten by a crocodile yet? geek Laughing

lol - no but I met a real life dingo!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atthistime

atthistime

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:39 pm

I've been penetrated by a mosquito tongue
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:07 pm

Not a real nice way to refer to your significant other! Shocked
Back to top Go down
atthistime

atthistime

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:08 am

GOD wrote:

Most will tell you that it's not the size of the prick that matters, lol.
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:32 am

atthistime wrote:
GOD wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:34 pm

atthistime wrote:
GOD wrote:

This tells me all I need to know and all I can say is - I'm sorry

Shocked
Back to top Go down
atthistime

atthistime

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:17 pm

GOD wrote:
atthistime wrote:
GOD wrote:

This tells me all I need to know and all I can say is - I'm sorry

Shocked

Come on! God never says he's sorry and he knows everything so you'll have to do better than this. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Oh yay, a forum where I can speak my mind on something that makes me truly ticked off.

For one- Yes, I understand fully that the bible says that marriage is a union between man and woman, and I'm sure that everyone is aware of that as well.(Thank you, GOD.)
However, for the government to say that a homosexual couple cannot marry due to what is stated in the bible is agsinst their OWN laws.
(Yes, I have read up on ALL of this, which I'll explain at the end of this) In the constitution it clearly states freedom of religion, which means that religion cannot be intertwined with government. So HOW in the name of christ can ANYONE say that a homosexual couple cannot get married because of what the bible says. And not only that but the bible wasn't even written by GOD. It was written by a man based upon god's teachings.
Does ANYONE know if "GOD" truly said ANYTHING about it being wrong for a man to love another man? No, they don't. Now, call me a freak but I don't believe in god, I don't believe in the bible, heaven, hell. None of it, and that says a lot considering I went to church until I was approximately 11 years old, listening to the teachings of 'god' and not once has it ever twisted my mind into believing that being gay is a bad thing.
LOADS of my friends are bi-sexual, I don't find a damn thing wrong with it.
And the bullshit statement God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. just pisses me off.

In addition to not being permitted the right to marry, under Pennsylvania state law, homosexuals are an unprotected class. This goes against the Human Bill Of Rights again, the government is being contradicting to their own laws. It is ILLEGAL for Pennsylvania to not give homosexuals the same protection as a heterosexual human.

So, let me make myself perfectly clear.
For those of you that wish to think that homosexuality is wrong, I'm here, and I'm willing to duel with you on it.

I'm going into 10th grade, it'll be my second year in high school, and additionally, my second year in the Gay-Straight Alliance. For those of you that don't know what that is, it's a group where students can come together(Whether they be gay, straight, or bisexual) and discuss that rising issues against homosexuals. I'm in charge of the bulletin board this year, but my junior year I've been promised the position as President. Our director is, obviously, a teacher at the school; he's gay. I've heard the horror stories of what he went through as a kid, getting picked on. It needs to stop.

So yeah, I'm done now. Since I've officially made myself mad by typing all this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrlove3
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:21 pm

Jesus wrote:
Oh yay, a forum where I can speak my mind on something that makes me truly ticked off.

For one- Yes, I understand fully that the bible says that marriage is a union between man and woman, and I'm sure that everyone is aware of that as well.(Thank you, GOD.)
However, for the government to say that a homosexual couple cannot marry due to what is stated in the bible is agsinst their OWN laws.
(Yes, I have read up on ALL of this, which I'll explain at the end of this) In the constitution it clearly states freedom of religion, which means that religion cannot be intertwined with government. So HOW in the name of christ can ANYONE say that a homosexual couple cannot get married because of what the bible says. And not only that but the bible wasn't even written by GOD. It was written by a man based upon god's teachings.
Does ANYONE know if "GOD" truly said ANYTHING about it being wrong for a man to love another man? No, they don't. Now, call me a freak but I don't believe in god, I don't believe in the bible, heaven, hell. None of it, and that says a lot considering I went to church until I was approximately 11 years old, listening to the teachings of 'god' and not once has it ever twisted my mind into believing that being gay is a bad thing.
And the bullshit statement God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. just pisses me off.

In addition to not being permitted the right to marry, under Pennsylvania state law, homosexuals are an unprotected class. This goes against the Human Bill Of Rights again, the government is being contradicting to their own laws. It is ILLEGAL for Pennsylvania to not give homosexuals the same protection as a heterosexual human.

For those of you that wish to think that homosexuality is wrong, I'm here, and I'm willing to duel with you on it.

I'm going into 10th grade, it'll be my second year in high school, and additionally, my second year in the Gay-Straight Alliance. For those of you that don't know what that is, it's a group where students can come together(Whether they be gay, straight, or bisexual) and discuss that rising issues against homosexuals. I'm in charge of the bulletin board this year, but my junior year I've been promised the position as President. Our director is, obviously, a teacher at the school; he's gay. I've heard the horror stories of what he went through as a kid, getting picked on. It needs to stop.

So yeah, I'm done now. Since I've officially made myself mad by typing all this.

YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 403996s199zjgtfk
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:24 pm

Goddess wrote:
Jesus wrote:

LOL!
Thank you.
It's just something I feel extremely strongly about, so I found the need to rant it out.
I have done my reading on all the stuff I said, it's most definitely not bullshit.
Smile
Back to top Go down
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Jesus wrote:

I'm going into 10th grade, it'll be my second year in high school

I think that statement says it all. No offense, Jesus. You seem like a nice young lady, so after you live life a bit more (like maybe thirty more years) you may have a different perspective on what you previously stated.

As far as dueling on the subject, "bring it on". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rafferty4
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Goddess wrote:

Isn't that "Ward Cleaver" clapping, in the second row? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 5:43 am

nolliD JJ wrote:

I think that statement says it all. No offense, Jesus. You seem like a nice young lady, so after you live life a bit more (like maybe thirty more years) you may have a different perspective on what you previously stated.

Ah I see - so I have lived 20+ years past 16 - what does that mean for me? Wink

Just because someone is younger doesn't mean their opinion needs to be disregarded. She may change her opinion - but she may not. I, for one, hope she doesn't. Smile
Back to top Go down
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:07 am

Goddess wrote:

Ah I see - so I have lived 20+ years past 16 - what does that mean for me?

You're "over-the-hill". tongue
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:02 am

nolliD JJ wrote:
Goddess wrote:

Ah I see - so I have lived 20+ years past 16 - what does that mean for me?

You're "over-the-hill". tongue

wise ass Razz
Back to top Go down
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:38 am

Jesus wrote:

YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 C011 YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 C014
Back to top Go down
atthistime

atthistime

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:20 pm

I have no beef with anyone being gay. It's nothing new and has been happening since day one. I just think that trying to treat it as the norm and demanding all kinds of rights is dumb. It is what it is and because of it's nature, it already has certain limitations. Calling your partner your wife or your husband is a joke. Many have lived their lives with partners without demanding the status that a male and female aquire when married. They can't breed with each other. They should just be happy if they can find someone to share their life with and grow old together.
A lot of fuss over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:28 pm

atthistime wrote:
I have no beef with anyone being gay. It's nothing new and has been happening since day one. I just think that trying to treat it as the norm and demanding all kinds of rights is dumb. It is what it is and because of it's nature, it already has certain limitations. Calling your partner your wife or your husband is a joke. Many have lived their lives with partners without demanding the status that a male and female aquire when married. They can't breed with each other. They should just be happy if they can find someone to share their life with and grow old together.

says you
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:57 pm

Goddess wrote:
atthistime wrote:

says you

To you it might not seem important to call someone husband or wife, as opposed to the idea of simply having someone to spend your life with. And to those that are homosexual, it might not mean so much to call someone husband or wife if they actually had the option. That's what American society doesn't recognize. They feel as though homosexuals are being 'greedy' to the fact that they want equal rights, but isn't that's what was promised to all Americans in the Constitution? As well as in the Human Bill Of Rights for all American's to be treated with equality and given equal protection under the law, REGARDLESS of [and I quote] "race, religion, ethnic background, sex, or any proceeding bounds." In that statement homosexuals are promised rights that are equal to the rest of American Society.
In addition to that, whose to say that being gay ISN'T normal? Last time I checked, being a human being was normal enough. Then again, what IS normal? As far as I'm concerned, normalcy is... eating, breathing, sleeping, laughing, crying, living, and feeling. Doesn't a homosexual man/woman do all those things, just as a heterosexual HUMAN would?

As for someone above saying that I may change my perspective..Don't get your hopes up. I've become very set in my ways of thinking. My mother and father are raising me to stand for what I believe, and to set no bounds for my beliefs. I've been told by many people that I'm wise beyond my years, I'd like to hold onto that and believe that it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:06 pm

I just have to sit back and laugh - You highly educated "adults" are getting schooled by a 15 year old in this debate. She knows my feelings on the subject so we don't have this debate raging in my house. It's kind of refreshing to see that through all of our father daughter nitpicky shit back and forth, I've raised a pretty smart self assured young lady. She's confident enough in herself to stand toe to toe and debate you guys until the world ends so I'd just let this thread die off now or you'll be duking it out with her when you're in depends and can't remember what the fuck the discussion was about in the first place!
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:09 pm

Jesus wrote:

To you it might not seem important to call someone husband or wife, as opposed to the idea of simply having someone to spend your life with. And to those that are homosexual, it might not mean so much to call someone husband or wife if they actually had the option. That's what American society doesn't recognize. They feel as though homosexuals are being 'greedy' to the fact that they want equal rights, but isn't that's what was promised to all Americans in the Constitution? As well as in the Human Bill Of Rights for all American's to be treated with equality and given equal protection under the law, REGARDLESS of [and I quote] "race, religion, ethnic background, sex, or any proceeding bounds." In that statement homosexuals are promised rights that are equal to the rest of American Society.
In addition to that, whose to say that being gay ISN'T normal? Last time I checked, being a human being was normal enough. Then again, what IS normal? As far as I'm concerned, normalcy is... eating, breathing, sleeping, laughing, crying, living, and feeling. Doesn't a homosexual man/woman do all those things, just as a heterosexual HUMAN would?

As for someone above saying that I may change my perspective..Don't get your hopes up. I've become very set in my ways of thinking. My mother and father are raising me to stand for what I believe, and to set no bounds for my beliefs. I've been told by many people that I'm wise beyond my years, I'd like to hold onto that and believe that it's the truth.

While I respect your opinions here, oh holy child, I believe your statements are a little misleading, or at least misunderstood. First, the Human Bill of Rights is not an American document, but rather something established in the 1940's by the UN, not the US government. Second, I interpret the word 'sex' in that statement as referring to gender, not sexual orientation. Therefore, there is no promise that homosexuals are entitled to the same rights as heterosexuals.

The fact is that our system of government calls for a majority decision to change laws. As of now, I do not believe that the majority of America is in agreement with you regarding the rights of homosexuals. Personally, I care less about the homosexual marriage debate as I do about the liberals who try to force their views on me. It's not only this topic that urks me. The prayer in school debate, posting the ten commandments at public places, and things like saying 'happy holidays' instead of 'merry christmas' are all things that drive me through the roof, because the 'rights' of many are being infringed upon by the 'rights' of the few. THEY are the ones trying to change things. Back to marriage, though, the legal definition of marriage is the legal status, condition, or relationship that results from a contract by which one man and one woman, who have the capacity to enter into such an agreement, mutually promise to live together in the relationship of Husband and Wife in law for life, or until the legal termination of the relationship. Until that legal definition (AKA law) is changed, gay marriage is illegal. Period. End of Story.

Finally, I read this tonight... "Homosexuals do have the right to marry. They just have to marry someone of the opposite sex!". It's pretty much the polar opposite of Goddess' statement "if you don't approve of gay marriage, don't have one", but it's equally as funny to me. geek
Back to top Go down
AR

AR

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:38 am

Ok, so when 2 people can either rub their dicks or clits together and produce a child then I will recognize it as a true marriage.

Nothing against 2 people doing what they want to do and I will defend the rights of consenting adults. However calling it a marriage isn't right. It is deviant behavior. Something is inherently messed up there. That is nothing to discriminate against though and you should even support it. Love is love. But to pretend it is normal is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!   YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

YEAH SUPREME COURT CALIFORNIA!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next