Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A question for JLT

Go down 
+2
NealIsGod
AR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AR

AR

A question for JLT Empty
PostSubject: A question for JLT   A question for JLT EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Do demos exist with you singing on "The Battle Rages On"?
Back to top Go down
NealIsGod

NealIsGod

A question for JLT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question for JLT   A question for JLT EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:19 am

AR wrote:
Do demos exist with you singing on "The Battle Rages On"?

Does he post here? Shocked
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

A question for JLT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question for JLT   A question for JLT EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:39 am

No NIG he does not post here but as I recently found out, he and his people are watching. Shocked
Back to top Go down
NealIsGod

NealIsGod

A question for JLT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question for JLT   A question for JLT EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:46 am

GOD wrote:
No NIG he does not post here but as I recently found out, he and his people are watching. Shocked

Hi Joe! Big fan here! afro
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

A question for JLT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question for JLT   A question for JLT EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:50 pm

GOD wrote:

ok is that good or bad GOD?

rocker chic and i hold jlt in high regard Cool
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

A question for JLT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question for JLT   A question for JLT EmptyWed May 21, 2008 2:26 pm

Good and bad. Nice to know we're gathering some attention.
Back to top Go down
Rocker Chic

Rocker Chic

A question for JLT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question for JLT   A question for JLT EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:33 am

iRockJava wrote:
GOD wrote:

ok is that good or bad GOD?

rocker chic and i hold jlt in high regard Cool

Yes, what iRockJava said! Wink I absolutely love, love, LOVE JLT. I love you He makes you love him even more after you've met him. Such a kind, geniune, down-to-earth kind of guy, who really appreciates his fans. I'm so glad that he seems to be performing more in the area. When's the next one, Joe? Very Happy

Sorry that I've been away for a while, guys/gals. I've been having major PC issues at home (still can't get the blasted thing to boot up!) and my cell phone was down for a bit. I decided to upgrade the OS on the phone and it locked me out for 5 days, until I could get it to reset and load the new software. Damn, it actually took 3 hands to get the key combination/timing right! But, now, I am up and running my sweet new Windows Mobile 6 software on my PPC phone. Just synched it up and am loving it! cheers

Debbie
Back to top Go down
belar

belar

A question for JLT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question for JLT   A question for JLT EmptyFri May 23, 2008 12:28 pm

I honestly didn't know much about JLT until I saw him with Scrap Metal last year. I've been trying to collect some of his stuff (Deep Purple, Rainbow, Sunstorm) since then, as I was very impressed. I LOVE his song "Love Is Life".
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

A question for JLT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question for JLT   A question for JLT EmptyFri May 23, 2008 2:59 pm

belar wrote:
I honestly didn't know much about JLT until I saw him with Scrap Metal last year. I've been trying to collect some of his stuff (Deep Purple, Rainbow, Sunstorm) since then, as I was very impressed. I LOVE his song "Love Is Life".

between rocker chic and i, we have his entire catalog. deb is right, once you meet him, you love him more. he is just a great guy.

yeah joe bring on some more shows in the tri state area!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A question for JLT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question for JLT   A question for JLT Empty

Back to top Go down

A question for JLT
Page 1 of 1