Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got This From BigDog

Go down 
+4
nolliD JJ
Goddess
iRockJava
GOD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GOD
Admin
GOD

Got This From BigDog Empty
PostSubject: Got This From BigDog   Got This From BigDog EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:33 pm

a TRUE AMERICAN

It is time to change from REDNECK humor to TRUE AMERICAN Humor!

Only it isn't seen as HUMOR, but the correct way to LIVE YOUR LIFE ! If you feel the same, pass this on to your True American friends. Y'all know who they are...

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You still say 'Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough TRUE AMERICAN in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

God Bless the U S A Amen

AND YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN IF YOU THINK THE NATIONAL ANTHEM SHOULD ONLY BE SUNG

IN ENGLISH

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: Got This From BigDog   Got This From BigDog EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:16 am

amen GOD!
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got This From BigDog   Got This From BigDog EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:47 am

Thats great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

PostSubject: Re: Got This From BigDog   Got This From BigDog EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:13 am

Goddess wrote:
Thats great!

Yup. That's excellent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rafferty4
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Got This From BigDog   Got This From BigDog EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:47 pm

Thank you my friend!

Got This From BigDog Patriotic
Back to top Go down
BigDog

BigDog

PostSubject: Re: Got This From BigDog   Got This From BigDog EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:30 pm

I am glad everyone enjoyed that. I will pass on more as I get them.
Back to top Go down
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Got This From BigDog   Got This From BigDog EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:24 pm

GOD wrote:
a TRUE AMERICAN

Only it isn't seen as HUMOR, but the correct way to LIVE YOUR LIFE ! If you feel the same, pass this on to your True American friends. Y'all know who they are...

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You still say 'Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough TRUE AMERICAN in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

God Bless the U S A Amen

AND YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN IF YOU THINK THE NATIONAL ANTHEM SHOULD ONLY BE SUNG

IN ENGLISH

Discuss!

Alls I can say is AMEN. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
Ms. M

Ms. M

PostSubject: Re: Got This From BigDog   Got This From BigDog EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:01 pm

GOD wrote:
a TRUE AMERICAN

God Bless the U S A Amen

IN ENGLISH

Discuss!

Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got This From BigDog   Got This From BigDog Empty

Back to top Go down

Got This From BigDog
Page 1 of 1