Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Stupid News!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GOD
Admin

PostSubject: Stupid News!   Sat May 31, 2008 6:59 pm

Ala the Jay Leno show, post your dumb news stories here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohsherrie

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News!   Sat May 31, 2008 9:43 pm

Great idea for a thread God. I know I've heard some really stupid news stories but right now my brain is too tired to think of one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GOD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News!   Sat May 31, 2008 10:12 pm

I have a really good one that I was gonna open up with but I can't figure out how to upload the fucker!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News!   Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:11 pm

ohsherrie wrote:
Great idea for a thread God. I know I've heard some really stupid news stories but right now my brain is too tired to think of one.

Sherrie, I called you Friday morning to see if you were gonna be in Roanoke for the show. Hubby said you were at work. Sorry I missed you last night. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohsherrie

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News!   Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:45 pm

shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

Sherrie, I called you Friday morning to see if you were gonna be in Roanoke for the show. Hubby said you were at work. Sorry I missed you last night. Sad

I wish I could have been there. Howard told me someone called and I saw your number on the ID. I'm battling a terrible sinus infection and was afraid that if I didn't get enough rest this weekend I might be out of work Monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News!   Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:45 pm

ohsherrie wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

I wish I could have been there. Howard told me someone called and I saw your number on the ID. I'm battling a terrible sinus infection and was afraid that if I didn't get enough rest this weekend I might be out of work Monday.

Feel better soon, darlin'!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News!   

Back to top Go down

Stupid News!
Page 1 of 1