Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ramos/Hugo The Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iRockJava

iRockJava

Ramos/Hugo The Dream Empty
PostSubject: Ramos/Hugo The Dream   Ramos/Hugo The Dream EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:35 pm

Please note my friend the KPOTY 2008, Eric Ragno (ChynaBlue) is involved with this project too. Eric is one hardworking guy and a helluva nice one too!

can't wait to hear this collaboration of Josh's harder edge combined with Hugo's great melodic voice and Eric's amazing keyboard work. Very Happy

Quote :
Frontiers Records is excited to announce the release of the debut album from the highly anticipated new Melodic Rock union between guitarist Josh Ramos and vocalist Hugo entitled The Dream on October 10.
On the heels of his successful Ramos debut solo album Living In The Light, Josh Ramos, former guitar player of The Storm and Two Fires and now shredder for Hardline, started looking for a new suitable vocal partner who could offer his songs the right, heavenly and soaring element that could sparkle them to the next level. The opportunity came through when the amazing Hugo, well known solo artist and former singer of Open Skyz and Valentine, accepted the invitation to come and work on the vocal melodies and sing on the new songs.
Hugo and Josh therefore teamed up with famed bassist and producer Fabrizio Grossi (Glenn Hughes) in Los Angeles who hooked them up with keyboardist Eric Ragno (ex Takara) and John Macaluso (Riot, Starbreaker, Malmsteen etc) on drums and they helped laying down all the tracks for the album. The album mix was taken care by Dennis Ward (PC 69) at his studios in Kalrsdorf, Germany.
“It was great to have Hugo singing and writing on this album” says Josh Ramos, “He did a great job, a lot of Journey fans are going to love it and also hear a side to Hugo's singing that they haven't heard before. Maybe we will be able to perform together at some point!”.
The Dream is a cracking Melodic Rock album, resembling Journey as primary influence, but also with elements of Two Fires and Valentine's debut albums. One of the Melodic Rock highlights of the season and definitely and album to look out for.
Final tracklisting includes: You're Not Alone; All That I Wanted; The Dream; Fool's Game; Bring Back This Love; I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye; When You Get Lonely; In The City; Tomorrow; If I Can Take You.
Weblinks: www.myspace.com/ramoshugo / www.myspace.com/joshramoshardline / www.hugotunes.com / www.frontiers.it / www.myspace.com/frontiersrecords.

Ramos/Hugo The Dream Ramoshugo-thedream
Back to top Go down

Ramos/Hugo The Dream
Page 1 of 1