Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Goddess
GOD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GOD
Admin
GOD

This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!   This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Yes, I know that the owner/operator of another rock website is a member here. I approved him to be here. There will be NO and I mean NO attacks on him. As long as he plays by the rules of MY house he will be treated NO differently than any other member! This will be the only warning to everyone. Try me and you're history.
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!   This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:05 pm

GOD wrote:
Yes, I know that the owner/operator of another rock website is a member here. I approved him to be here. There will be NO and I mean NO attacks on him. As long as he plays by the rules of MY house he will be treated NO differently than any other member! This will be the only warning to everyone. Try me and you're history.

So..what are you trying to say ? Wink hehe just kidding..
He's right folks - Lets be cool with each other here at the ORR Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!   This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:10 pm

no reason not to be cool. i have a feeling football season will be rougher than the music talk. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

PostSubject: Re: This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!   This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:42 pm

iRockJava wrote:
no reason not to be cool. i have a feeling football season will be rougher than the music talk. Twisted Evil

You're damn right. At least I got you on my side this year. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
NurseCrys

NurseCrys

PostSubject: Re: This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!   This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Liam The Pariah wrote:
iRockJava wrote:

DOES YOUR WORLD REALLY REVOLVE AROUND FOOTBALL? THIS IS THE TIME OF YEAR I REGRET BEING MARRIED...AND I DIDN'T GET MARRIED TILL THE DAMN PLAYOFFS! Sleep BLAH...I'M IN IT FOR SOME A&M FOOTBALL! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

PostSubject: Re: This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!   This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:32 am

NurseCrys wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:
iRockJava wrote:

DOES YOUR WORLD REALLY REVOLVE AROUND FOOTBALL? THIS IS THE TIME OF YEAR I REGRET BEING MARRIED...AND I DIDN'T GET MARRIED TILL THE DAMN PLAYOFFS! Sleep BLAH...I'M IN IT FOR SOME A&M FOOTBALL! Razz

Me too...but you know that I'm more of a Pro fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
NurseCrys

NurseCrys

PostSubject: Re: This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!   This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:56 pm

Liam The Pariah wrote:

Me...you know that I'm more of a Pro.

wow, bragging?

Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
greg

greg

PostSubject: Re: This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!   This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:06 am

NurseCrys wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:

Me...you know that I'm more of a Pro.

wow, bragging?

Laughing Wink

Wow Crystal! Love the avatar! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!   This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This goes for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: General Discussion-
Jump to: