Only Real Rock

Classic Rock
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Old Country.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon Beam

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Searching For Summer

PostSubject: Old Country.......   Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:54 am

What's your faves from Old Country?

Mine include Willie Nelson, Charley Pride, Patsy Cline and Boxcar Willie.
I also love Roger Miller and Jerry Lee Lewis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRockJava

avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:23 pm

Hey moonie, never really got into the old country myself. garth brooks converted me back in the mid 90's. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:23 pm

I I love you ME SOME JOHN CONLEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
ohsherrie

avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Jim Reeves, Patsy Cline, Ray Price, Dave Dudley, Bobby Bear, Conway Twitty, Sonny James, Faron Young, Skeeter Davis, all of these people were played on pop radio before there was a definite division between rock, pop, and country. Except for bluegrass, opera, classical, and jazz, it was all just popular music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:34 pm

ohsherrie wrote:
Jim Reeves, Patsy Cline, Ray Price, Dave Dudley, Bobby Bear, Conway Twitty, Sonny James, Faron Young, Skeeter Davis, all of these people were played on pop radio before there was a definite division between rock, pop, and country. Except for bluegrass, opera, classical, and jazz, it was all just popular music.

ooh, and some conway, and definitely patsy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Moon Beam

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Searching For Summer

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:44 am

Good choices ladies, thanks for adding em here.

Nice new pic Crystal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:00 pm

Moon Beam wrote:
Good choices ladies, thanks for adding em here.

Nice new pic Crystal!

thanks moonie...i need to update...i got a haircut since then
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Moon Beam

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Searching For Summer

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:17 am

Your gonna send the Sirs around here into spewdom with that one Crystal. Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:05 pm

Moon Beam wrote:
Your gonna send the Sirs around here into spewdom with that one Crystal. Shocked Laughing

lol! i posted that one for liam!!! but he hasn't seen it yet!!! Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Liam The Pariah

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 38
Location : Bryan, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:15 pm

NurseCrys wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:
Your gonna send the Sirs around here into spewdom with that one Crystal. Shocked Laughing

lol! i posted that one for liam!!! but he hasn't seen it yet!!! Twisted Evil Laughing

Oh..I SEE IT...but I was busy doing something else while looking at it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing

_________________
Liam

"Children under 4 shouldn't smoke"--Peter Griffin

www.myspace.com/texx151
www.myspace.com/annexrox
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
Mindy

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 52
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Liam The Pariah wrote:
Oh..I SEE IT...but I was busy doing something else while looking at it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing

Shocked

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/perrygood
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Liam The Pariah wrote:
NurseCrys wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:
Your gonna send the Sirs around here into spewdom with that one Crystal. Shocked Laughing

lol! i posted that one for liam!!! but he hasn't seen it yet!!! Twisted Evil Laughing

Oh..I SEE IT...but I was busy doing something else while looking at it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing

pervert....call me! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Liam The Pariah

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 38
Location : Bryan, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:15 pm

NurseCrys wrote:
Liam The Pariah wrote:
NurseCrys wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:
Your gonna send the Sirs around here into spewdom with that one Crystal. Shocked Laughing

lol! i posted that one for liam!!! but he hasn't seen it yet!!! Twisted Evil Laughing

Oh..I SEE IT...but I was busy doing something else while looking at it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing

pervert....call me! Twisted Evil

I'd rather not considering I just answered YOUR call. Laughing

_________________
Liam

"Children under 4 shouldn't smoke"--Peter Griffin

www.myspace.com/texx151
www.myspace.com/annexrox
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:40 pm

smart ass! No Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Liam The Pariah

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 38
Location : Bryan, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:17 pm

NurseCrys wrote:
smart ass! No Laughing

You expected Less of me??? Laughing

_________________
Liam

"Children under 4 shouldn't smoke"--Peter Griffin

www.myspace.com/texx151
www.myspace.com/annexrox
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:10 pm

oh, of course not! Evil or Very Mad I love you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:11 pm

Moon Beam wrote:
What's your faves from Old Country?

Mine include Willie Nelson, Charley Pride, Patsy Cline and Boxcar Willie.
I also love Roger Miller and Jerry Lee Lewis.

Moonie...i went to school with Chaley's son!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Moon Beam

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Searching For Summer

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:06 am

NurseCrys wrote:

Moonie...i went to school with Charley's son!!!






Get out! Crystal

So was he a decent fella?.....I like his Pops muchly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NurseCrys

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 37
Location : Tyler, TX

PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:17 am

Moon Beam wrote:
NurseCrys wrote:

Moonie...i went to school with Charley's son!!!






Get out! Crystal

So was he a decent fella?.....I like his Pops muchly.

incredible guy! i got to sing with him in high school! we still talk today~he's a cop in tennessee....and he sings even better than charley! he's got the most amazing voice! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Old Country.......   

Back to top Go down
 
Old Country.......
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Supergroup Black Country Featuring Glenn Hughes & Jason Bonham Reveal Album Track Listing
» Are we becoming a Communist nation?
» Tell us about your home town
» 1992.07.21 - Pontiac Silverdome, Pontiac, USA
» 1985.10.18 - Country Club, Reseda, CA, USA

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: ShitKicker Corner-
Jump to: