Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello ORR!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Canaid
journeywoman
Virginia sniper
Ms. M
belar
Liam The Pariah
GOD
dcvader
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dcvader

dcvader

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 1:46 pm

Just a test. This place looks great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.davecartwright.com
GOD
Admin
GOD

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Thanks dude - While it is a work in progress I think it is coming up Exactly as I hoped!
Back to top Go down
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 1:59 pm

Are you there, God? It's me, Liam.
Lookin great so far, bro. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
belar

belar

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 2:10 pm

Hello there, God. It's nice to see you around these parts...
Back to top Go down
Ms. M

Ms. M

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Hi all! Just dropping by to say hi. cat
Back to top Go down
Virginia sniper

Virginia sniper

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 2:32 pm

To God and all---looking good bro's!
Back to top Go down
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 2:32 pm

Just testing my sig out...
Back to top Go down
Virginia sniper

Virginia sniper

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 2:42 pm

Try to get sig to work!
Back to top Go down
Virginia sniper

Virginia sniper

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:03 pm

Figured it out finally.
Back to top Go down
journeywoman

journeywoman

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: God?   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 5:21 pm

So God ,You have your own site now.I guess that I should start by trying to come clean about myself since I guess you already know.I really have tried to be good but yes I come up short sometimes.And God please forgive me for looking at other men and yes,lusting.Don't know if i can beat that one. Seems to be built in to me.And if I have a drink every now and then well you know I 'm sorry there too.And final I do lose my temper and say alot of dam cuss words so you know, sorry.Well guess that's about it for our talk today,catch ya tomorrow. P.S. Got some family up there.....tell them I said Hi.
Back to top Go down
Canaid

Canaid

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 11:39 pm

Liam wrote:
Are you there, God? It's me, Liam.
Lookin great so far, bro. :-)

LMAO Liam!! Was this line taken from your favorite book in middle school? lol! Gotta try out a few smileys too... this one looks like Neal. afro
Back to top Go down
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 5:41 am

HAD to change my screen name. Laughing
Back to top Go down
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:40 am

Hello all. I'm from Nigeria.

Let me try some thingies: Arrow Razz lol! Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rafferty4
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:22 am

journeywoman wrote:
So God ,You have your own site now.I guess that I should start by trying to come clean about myself since I guess you already know.I really have tried to be good but yes I come up short sometimes.And God please forgive me for looking at other men and yes,lusting.Don't know if i can beat that one. Seems to be built in to me.And if I have a drink every now and then well you know I 'm sorry there too.And final I do lose my temper and say alot of dam cuss words so you know, sorry.Well guess that's about it for our talk today,catch ya tomorrow. P.S. Got some family up there.....tell them I said Hi.

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 1:14 pm

AdminMaster wrote:
journeywoman wrote:

lol

If confessions are in order, then here is mine:

Yes, I have listened to Barry Manilow.

I am not proud of it.

Cat
Back to top Go down
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 3:20 pm

cat wrote:
AdminMaster wrote:
journeywoman wrote:

lol

I am not proud of it.

Cat

You're goin' straight to hell for that one, Cat. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 9:01 am

Kool Aid wrote:
cat wrote:
AdminMaster wrote:
journeywoman wrote:

lol

I am not proud of it.

Cat

You're goin' straight to hell for that one, Cat. Laughing

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 9:03 am

Not to worry Cat - I did too at one point. You are forgiven of this atrocity. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 11:53 pm

"......Yes, I have listened to Barry Manilow.

I am not proud of it.

Cat......"

Great Googah Moogah! Call the paramedics! Mad Razz Twisted Evil Question Arrow No Basketball tongue bounce affraid jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rafferty4
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 am

Hello everybody. Hello ORR!!!!!!! C009
Back to top Go down
Virginia sniper

Virginia sniper

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:42 pm

ohsherrie wrote:

Welcome Sherri!
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:43 pm

Virginia sniper wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

Welcome Sherri!

Hey welcome Sherri!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:41 am

Thanks to all of you for understanding Laughing

Cat
Back to top Go down
journeywoman

journeywoman

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Manilow?   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:03 pm

Cat if that is your pic I am really surprised ....you listened to Barry Manilow??What about that other group Makin love out of nothin at all? Forgot their name,them too??
Back to top Go down
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:29 pm

journeywoman wrote:
Cat if that is your pic I am really surprised ....you listened to Barry Manilow??What about that other group Makin love out of nothin at all? Forgot their name,them too??

Hey Woman, it was Air Supply that sang that song. Hello ORR!!!!!!! C003 Hello ORR!!!!!!! C033
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORR!!!!!!!   Hello ORR!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello ORR!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: 80's-
Jump to: