Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you want to see? Changes?

Go down 
+4
Jrny1
GOD
Virginia sniper
Goddess
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

What do you want to see? Changes? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 8:49 am

So .. you like the Forums? you want to see different headers? What is the feedback?
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
Virginia sniper

Virginia sniper

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:23 am

I have 2 questions- First how do you get back to the main home page from the forum page and secondly,will we have a chat area like the Annex? Question
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:25 am

At least on my computer the forums are opened in a separate window so to get back to the main site, I just close the forum page and hit home button on the other window.

As for the chat room - at least for me - It might be something to add down the road but not right in the immediate stages of getting the site opened up and building the traffic.
Back to top Go down
Virginia sniper

Virginia sniper

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:27 am

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
Jrny1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:04 pm

AdminMaster wrote:
So .. you like the Forums? you want to see different headers? What is the feedback?

Love it bro.....Worth the wait!!!!

e-
Back to top Go down
http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:26 pm

GOD wrote:
I just close the forum page and hit home button on the other window.

Yeah, I pretty much do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rafferty4
NealIsGod

NealIsGod

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Virginia sniper wrote:
I have 2 questions- First how do you get back to the main home page from the forum page and secondly,will we have a chat area like the Annex? Question

Oooo, I heard of that place. Heard it's very evil... pirat
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:00 pm

GOD wrote:
At least on my computer the forums are opened in a separate window so to get back to the main site, I just close the forum page and hit home button on the other window.

As for the chat room - at least for me - It might be something to add down the road but not right in the immediate stages of getting the site opened up and building the traffic.

I added the chat area - let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
greg

greg

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Everything is fine except for one thing. We need more cowbell.
Back to top Go down
NurseCrys

NurseCrys

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:20 am

Goddess wrote:
GOD wrote:

i I love you chatbox...but there's never anyone to talk to me. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aggieangelcrys
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:45 am

NurseCrys wrote:
Goddess wrote:
GOD wrote:

i I love you chatbox...but there's never anyone to talk to me. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I can send out a newletter with some meeting times if that would be a good idea? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see? Changes?   What do you want to see? Changes? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see? Changes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Forum Improvements :: Forum Improvements-
Jump to: