Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is for Jesus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
journeywoman

journeywoman

This is for Jesus Empty
PostSubject: This is for Jesus   This is for Jesus EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Hey Jesus,I hear you are kin to God?I have to know something?When you do things that pisses God off,does he .........send you to your tomb.......sorry?
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

This is for Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Jesus   This is for Jesus EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:37 pm

I don't have to send her anywhere. She never comes out of her friggin room to begin with.
Back to top Go down
AR

AR

This is for Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Jesus   This is for Jesus EmptyWed May 07, 2008 11:14 pm

I am a non-believer. I want to see the holes in your hands and feet Jesus. I'm convinced they pulled you off the cross alive and you lived your life outside of Galilee.

The apostles killed some drunk and put him in that tomb, then removed him 3 days later.

Razz

Looks out for the lightening bolt............... affraid
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

This is for Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Jesus   This is for Jesus EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:26 pm

I never leave my room so he doesn't really send me anywhere. I've got everything I need in here, besides food which I can just get when him and my mother are asleep. Razz
They gave me my own computer about 2 years ago, I have a cell phone, xbox360, and an Ipod. I think I'm pretty much set as far as never having to leave goes.
But when I do get in trouble, I lose my computer/cell phone. Usually. But that never happens, seeing as I'm the only girl.

Last edited by Jesus on Thu May 08, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrlove3
Jesus

Jesus

This is for Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Jesus   This is for Jesus EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Wow.
Ironic.
He just started yelling at me. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrlove3
journeywoman

journeywoman

This is for Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Jesus   This is for Jesus EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:22 pm

Hey Jesus,So the big guy was yellin at you?Just do not and I repeat do not perform any miracles for the ole man.Syxh as cleaning the room or doing dishes,at least till he parts the red sea.lol
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

This is for Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Jesus   This is for Jesus EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Jesus wrote:
Wow.
Ironic.
He just started yelling at me. lol!

So that's what the thunderstorm was about the other night...? geek

Hey god, we've got a ballgame tomorrow evening and we need the field to dry off some. Will you please keep your kid in line so we don't suffer the consequences? Thanks, you're an answer to my prayers. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is for Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Jesus   This is for Jesus Empty

Back to top Go down

This is for Jesus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Forum Improvements :: Introductions-
Jump to: