Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Moody Blues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AR

AR

The Moody Blues Empty
PostSubject: The Moody Blues   The Moody Blues EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:06 am

Just got back from seeing them with 3rd rows seats. Highly enjoyable! I think this was my 5th Moodoes show ever since the mid 90's and it might have well been the best.
Back to top Go down
scarecrowsdream

The Moody Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moody Blues   The Moody Blues EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:35 pm

AR wrote:
Just got back from seeing them with 3rd rows seats. Highly enjoyable! I think this was my 5th Moodoes show ever since the mid 90's and it might have well been the best.

last summer -( tied with rush)- was the best show we saw and i plan to see them again this year
if possible...saw them the first time in 1974-they still sound as good ...one of my all time favorite
bands and a true class act all around... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sallee

Sallee

The Moody Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moody Blues   The Moody Blues EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 4:00 pm

I saw them once back in the '90's with a full symphony orchestra. Moody Blues did go thru Reno I believe, a couple of months ago. I didn't go because of no money situation. sunny
Back to top Go down
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

The Moody Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moody Blues   The Moody Blues EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:19 pm

I loved the Moody Blues back in the day but haven't kept up with them. Are they still all original?
Back to top Go down
AR

AR

The Moody Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moody Blues   The Moody Blues EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:19 pm

ohsherrie wrote:
I loved the Moody Blues back in the day but haven't kept up with them. Are they still all original?

Well saying it is most of the classic lineup as Justin Hayward is the best known lead singer, but isn't actually an original.

Current Members:

Justin Hayward (Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar)
John Lodge (Bass / Lead Vocals)
Graeme Edge (Drums)

Ray Thomas (Flute/Vocals) retired due to health reasons. The band is accentuated with a new flute player, keyboadist and 2nd drummer.

Here are some video highlights from the show I attended on Monday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d_edrSrH4A
Back to top Go down
Mindy

Mindy

The Moody Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moody Blues   The Moody Blues EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:25 am

This is one of those bands I was never really able to get into. They're good but just never "did it" for me.

Glad you enjoyed the show AR. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/perrygood
Sponsored content

The Moody Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moody Blues   The Moody Blues Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moody Blues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: Specific Bands / Solo Artists-
Jump to: