Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The screechy hinge ruined my morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

The screechy hinge ruined my morning Empty
PostSubject: The screechy hinge ruined my morning   The screechy hinge ruined my morning EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:49 am

I had to forego one of my favorite TV shows this morning because Pineda sounded so painful wringing Faithfully trough his squealing pipes that I had to turn the TV off. I've watched CBS Sunday Morning practically as long as it's been in existence. In fact I saw their first show with Charles Kuralt. I've never been disgusted by in until this morning.

How can anybody who was a fan of Steve Perry or Jeff Scott Soto stand to listen to that abomination?
Back to top Go down
Manarocks

Manarocks

The screechy hinge ruined my morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The screechy hinge ruined my morning   The screechy hinge ruined my morning EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:19 pm

ohsherrie wrote:
I had to forego one of my favorite TV shows this morning because Pineda sounded so painful wringing Faithfully trough his squealing pipes that I had to turn the TV off. I've watched CBS Sunday Morning practically as long as it's been in existence. In fact I saw their first show with Charles Kuralt. I've never been disgusted by in until this morning.

How can anybody who was a fan of Steve Perry or Jeff Scott Soto stand to listen to that abomination?

I did not see the show that morning but the way you described it sounds like when Journey was on there in 2001 promoting Arrival tour. Augeri sounded bad on both songs.
Back to top Go down

The screechy hinge ruined my morning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: Specific Bands / Solo Artists-
Jump to: