Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liam has his baby....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
playitloudforme

playitloudforme

Liam has his baby.... Empty
PostSubject: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:23 pm

and I've got mine.

Long story short, two girls had this baby underneath their engine block -- took 4 hours to get her out, but here she is. She's wet now, still a bit dirty, but she's got a home.

Welcome to the world, Karma!

Liam has his baby.... IMG_0072
Back to top Go down
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

PostSubject: Re: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:29 pm

Oh my goodness, the poor little thing, I'm so glad you two have each other Kate.
Back to top Go down
playitloudforme

playitloudforme

PostSubject: Re: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:31 pm

Thanks Sherrie. She's sooooo tiny. Fits into my hand, that's how small.

I need to get her food asap tho.
Back to top Go down
Ms. M

Ms. M

PostSubject: Re: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:33 pm

I am so glad that y'all were able to get her out safely. Poor baby! She is very lucky to have such a wonderful kitty-mommy!!!
Back to top Go down
playitloudforme

playitloudforme

PostSubject: Re: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:24 am

a little mpg and a dry pic.

Liam has his baby.... Th_MVI_0070

Liam has his baby.... IMG_0076
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:51 pm

What a treasure - that little kitty is blessed to have found such a wonderful Mommy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
Liam The Pariah

Liam The Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:37 pm

Glad you gave her a good home, Kate. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annexrox
Ms. M

Ms. M

PostSubject: Re: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:52 pm

Hey! She cleans up nice!! Very Happy Sometime, I will have to share the pics of how my sweet girl, Nunook, looked when we first got her. Mangy, malnourished, generally bad. She responded so well to treatments and turned into the most wonderful dog (well, she and her "brother" were the most wonderful dogs). I can't wait to see how beautiful Karma grows up to be.
Back to top Go down
playitloudforme

playitloudforme

PostSubject: Re: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:28 pm

She's having an overnight at the vets. The food I gave her last night came right back up, so he's keeping her over night, running a battery of tests, deworming, defleaing, de everything her. As long as she doesn't have kitty leukemia, I'll be able to bring her home tomorrow.

The poor thing this morning, was in my TRASH CAN in my bathroom, hiding. Oy.... good thing my son didn't dump out the trash (like he was supposed to).
Back to top Go down
Ms. M

Ms. M

PostSubject: Re: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:57 pm

playitloudforme wrote:
She's having an overnight at the vets. The food I gave her last night came right back up, so he's keeping her over night, running a battery of tests, deworming, defleaing, de everything her. As long as she doesn't have kitty leukemia, I'll be able to bring her home tomorrow.

The poor thing this morning, was in my TRASH CAN in my bathroom, hiding. Oy.... good thing my son didn't dump out the trash (like he was supposed to).

My dog I mentioned in my previous post had some initial issues with food, too. Sometimes malnourishment can cause that. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for her.

Sometimes a kid not doing what they're supposed to works out... I bet you'll never hear the end of it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam has his baby....   Liam has his baby.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Liam has his baby....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: General Discussion-
Jump to: