Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update for My Friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms. M

Ms. M

Update for My Friends Empty
PostSubject: Update for My Friends   Update for My Friends EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:14 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I closed on our new house today! Tony and I are thrilled. Thank you to all of you who have had good thoughts for us during this time. It is still very surreal.

I'll be online probably until Friday at my old place, and than not back on until Monday sometime. New ISP and all. Anyway, hope you are all doing well.

Michelle
Ms. M flower
Back to top Go down
playitloudforme

playitloudforme

PostSubject: Re: Update for My Friends   Update for My Friends EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:37 am

Congratulations!!! OMG.. isn't that about time! I know you have been worried about all of this.

WAY TO GO MICHELLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: Update for My Friends   Update for My Friends EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:53 am

congrats on the new "crib" cheers
Back to top Go down
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

PostSubject: Re: Update for My Friends   Update for My Friends EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:58 pm

Yeah, congratulations. New houses are so exciting. I love decorating, but hate packing and unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Rocker Chic

Rocker Chic

PostSubject: Re: Update for My Friends   Update for My Friends EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Yeah, congrats!!!

Have you recovered from the "writer's cramp" yet? lol!

Debbie
Back to top Go down
Ms. M

Ms. M

PostSubject: Re: Update for My Friends   Update for My Friends EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:24 am

Thanks for all the good wishes. I recovered from writer's cramp in time to get "painter's neck". Don't know if that's a real condition, but painting the bathroom has caused a real kink in my neck. On the other hand, the master bath was such a hideous color - it has been worth it. Smile

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update for My Friends   Update for My Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Update for My Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: General Discussion-
Jump to: