Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GOD
Admin
GOD

Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!   Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 7:38 pm

In the latest issue of Classic Rock Neal is questioned on Augeri and Soto.

Classic Rock wrote,
Shortly after the 06 Monsters of Rock Journey played Sweden rock, it was here that an eagle eared Scandanavian sound engineer speculated that Steve Augeri might be lip synching.When quizzed on this again Neal said' Y'know, people get in trouble and they do what they gotta do to get throught shows' Augeri had serious problems with his vocals,he had a yeast infection in his throat that was incurable.'He couldn't get the gunk off his throat so he couldn't get anything out of it'
So Journey were atually trying to bolster up Augeri by the use of extra added vocal assistance shall we say?
'No comment you will have to talk to Augeri about it,this is such old news'

Regarding Jeff Scott Soto
'Jeff did a great job, he came in got us through a US tour and got paid very very well for it' .'But personality wise he was not right'. 'After we asked him to leave it got nasty and he decided to sue us'

Does Journey management not have a clue how big a walking shitstain this guy is everytime he speaks? He opens his mouth and the bullshit flows like wine. First class asshole all the way. Love how he pushed the tapegate shit squarely onto Augeri. The bullshit with Soto is pretty assinine as well. Nice to see that Jeff addressed it on another forum.
Back to top Go down
greg

greg

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!   Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:06 pm

What a freakin' idiot! And Neal never asked Jeff to leave. Jeff found out he was out of the band from Kevin Cronin. Never a phone call.
They treated both Steve Augeri and Jeff Scott Soto like trash. Plain and simple. Use 'em until the well goes dry, chunk 'em and put someone
else in place. Only a matter of time before they do the same to Arnel Pineda.
Back to top Go down
AR

AR

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!   Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:56 pm

Whoever purchased Regurgitation padded the pockets of 2 of the biggest assholes on the planet.
Back to top Go down
FyreWyngz

FyreWyngz

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!   Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 3:14 pm

GOD wrote:
'...this is such old news.'

It REALLY is!

The diehard fans know the truth - or are on Fantasy Island about it. The general fans and fans brought in via AP couldn't care less.

The deeper truth about all of it will never be disclosed by the band so I personally don't care.

I'd like to focus on the music but it's tough to do that anymore!
Back to top Go down
greg

greg

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!   Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 3:40 pm

FyreWyngz wrote:
GOD wrote:
'...this is such old news.'

It REALLY is!

The diehard fans know the truth - or are on Fantasy Island about it. The general fans and fans brought in via AP couldn't care less.

The deeper truth about all of it will never be disclosed by the band so I personally don't care.

I'd like to focus on the music but it's tough to do that anymore!

Can't focus on the music anymore, not with the band airing out their dirty laundry in public.

All I can say is, I CANNOT wait for Jeff Scott Soto's new album!!!
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!   Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:26 pm

Fyre,

If it is such old news, then why does he keep talking about it in interviews? When asked all he has to say is "this stuff has been beaten to death and I don't want to talk about it anymore" Instead, he chooses to keep stoking the fires by making completely asshole comments about them. To me it almost seems like a ploy to keep fans interested because revelation has nosedived in sales in the last two weeks. Sales dipping means less income, less ticket sales, and ultimately Journey fades back into the background of the triple summer concert bill. He keeps spouting off and the magazines, blogs, and web based forums keep on reporting it, giving all of us that have been here through it all more fodder for discussion. This is precisely the reason you don't see it on the frontpage of the site. He wants to spout off and look like a classless prick fine but all he's gonna get from me here is a forum that will surely run its' course in the next day or two and then just like the album sales, fade into obscurity once again.
Back to top Go down
FyreWyngz

FyreWyngz

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!   Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:43 pm

GOD wrote:
Fyre,

If it is such old news, then why does he keep talking about it in interviews? When asked all he has to say is "this stuff has been beaten to death and I don't want to talk about it anymore" Instead, he chooses to keep stoking the fires by making completely asshole comments about them. To me it almost seems like a ploy to keep fans interested because revelation has nosedived in sales in the last two weeks. Sales dipping means less income, less ticket sales, and ultimately Journey fades back into the background of the triple summer concert bill. He keeps spouting off and the magazines, blogs, and web based forums keep on reporting it, giving all of us that have been here through it all more fodder for discussion. This is precisely the reason you don't see it on the frontpage of the site. He wants to spout off and look like a classless prick fine but all he's gonna get from me here is a forum that will surely run its' course in the next day or two and then just like the album sales, fade into obscurity once again.

It is old news and it seems to me that it is being played to death for the reasons you posted. Just to clarify - I wasn't agreeing with Neal - just agreeing with the point.

His making it a constant focus is distracting from the music. I've been wanting to post a review of Revelation for quite some time but nobody's really talking about it.
Back to top Go down
FyreWyngz

FyreWyngz

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!   Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:49 pm

AR wrote:
Whoever purchased Regurgitation padded the pockets of 2 of the biggest assholes on the planet.

I'm broke. We're a family of 5 on one meager income and I literally have to watch every penny. A friend/co-worker knows this and bought Regurgitation for me as a late/early birthday present. I popped it in at work and my initial impression was: re-tooled Arrival/Red 13/Generations.

It's saving grace (no apologies to Mr. Cain) is Arnel's vocals. Despite being a few coins short I still find it a treasure. Wink
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!   Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:33 pm

Fyre,

You wanna post a review of Revelation, just write it up and send it to me at chf34jmac@yahoo.com and we'll put it up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!   Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Apparently the dumbfuck Schon spoke again!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: Specific Bands / Solo Artists-
Jump to: