Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Metallica - Death Magnetic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greg

greg

Metallica - Death Magnetic Empty
PostSubject: Metallica - Death Magnetic   Metallica - Death Magnetic EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:13 pm

I just downloaded the first single (The Day That Never Comes) from Metallica's upcoming album Death Magnetic, and I think it absolutely rocks! It has an early Metallica feel to it. Kind of like something from Justice, with a bit of a Fade To black feel at the beginning of the song. Now, some people are going to complain about the production. Some people are never going to be happy, but I'd chuck perfect production for that good ol' classic Metallica sound! I personally think this album is going to be the best Metallica album since the Black Album. Might not be as polished, but heck, it's Heavy Metal. It's not supposed to have a commercial feel to it. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Death Magnetic   Metallica - Death Magnetic EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:48 am

greg wrote:
I just downloaded the first single (The Day That Never Comes) from Metallica's upcoming album Death Magnetic, and I think it absolutely rocks! It has an early Metallica feel to it. Kind of like something from Justice, with a bit of a Fade To black feel at the beginning of the song. Now, some people are going to complain about the production. Some people are never going to be happy, but I'd chuck perfect production for that good ol' classic Metallica sound! I personally think this album is going to be the best Metallica album since the Black Album. Might not be as polished, but heck, it's Heavy Metal. It's not supposed to have a commercial feel to it. Thoughts?

I love it too - I really like metallica
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
Mindy

Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Death Magnetic   Metallica - Death Magnetic EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:01 pm

They have the video up on their website...I'm really digging this song. Hope the whole album kicks ass.

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=601171
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/perrygood
greg

greg

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Death Magnetic   Metallica - Death Magnetic EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:09 pm

I've heard three songs off of the album and so far, I'm impressed. This will probably be worth the $$$! Definitely makes up for St. Anger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Death Magnetic   Metallica - Death Magnetic Empty

Back to top Go down

Metallica - Death Magnetic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Real Rock :: Classic Rock :: Specific Bands / Solo Artists-
Jump to: