Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Question for iRockJava

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sallee

Sallee

A Question for iRockJava Empty
PostSubject: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:37 pm

I know you have extenstive knowledge of Steve Augeri. Can you tell me how many albums he did with Tall Stories and Tyketto? Thanks! sunny
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Sallee wrote:
I know you have extenstive knowledge of Steve Augeri. Can you tell me how many albums he did with Tall Stories and Tyketto? Thanks! sunny

Tall Stories - Tall Stories
Shine - Tyketto
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:54 pm

There was also the soon to be released 2nd album from Tall Stories
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:57 pm

GOD wrote:
There was also the soon to be released 2nd album from Tall Stories

you mean IS dontcha Wink
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Since the question was about which albums has SA already done with Tall Stories and Tyketto and the TS2 album is already finished, I believe the correct pronunciation would be was. geek
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:26 pm

GOD wrote:
Since the question was about which albums has SA already done with Tall Stories and Tyketto and the TS2 album is already finished, I believe the correct pronunciation would be was. geek

if i ain't heard it, he ain't done it..............yet! geek geek
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:27 pm

trust me it is done and it is spectacular. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:30 pm

GOD wrote:
trust me it is done and it is spectacular. Very Happy

yeah but you're missing the point I AIN'T HEARD IT lol!
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:34 pm

I think you just missed the point. One of the two of us have heard it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sallee

Sallee

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:39 pm

iRockJava wrote:
Sallee wrote:

Shine - Tyketto

Thanks. I thought there might be more. I think I have those two on my computer somewhere. I just have to listen to them. sunny
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:47 pm

GOD wrote:
I think you just missed the point. One of the two of us have heard it. lol!

but the more important point is I HAVE NOT HEARD IT YET. sorta like a tree falling in the woods lol!
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 pm

Sallee wrote:
iRockJava wrote:
Sallee wrote:

Shine - Tyketto

Thanks. I thought there might be more. I think I have those two on my computer somewhere. I just have to listen to them. sunny

there is also a live cd Take Out and Served Up Live from Tyketto. Show was recorded in London in 1996
Back to top Go down
Sallee

Sallee

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:56 pm

iRockJava wrote:
Sallee wrote:
iRockJava wrote:
Sallee wrote:

Shine - Tyketto

there is also a live cd Take Out and Served Up Live from Tyketto. Show was recorded in London in 1996

Hmmmm, I didn't know that. I bet it is a good show. Do you think it might be still in print? sunny
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:57 pm

and the tall stories demos that were online a few months ago. 5 of them in all.

not sure about take out and served up live still being in print. might want to check the tyketto site.
Back to top Go down
scarecrowsdream

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Sallee wrote:
iRockJava wrote:
Sallee wrote:
iRockJava wrote:
Sallee wrote:

Shine - Tyketto

Hmmmm, I didn't know that. I bet it is a good show. Do you think it might be still in print? sunny

try ebay...i bought a copy there a couple years ago and see it listed there now and then...you can
run an ebay search that will let you know daily when a new one is listed... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sallee

Sallee

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:58 pm

scarecrowsdream wrote:
Sallee wrote:
iRockJava wrote:
Sallee wrote:
iRockJava wrote:
Sallee wrote:

Shine - Tyketto

try ebay...i bought a copy there a couple years ago and see it listed there now and then...you can
run an ebay search that will let you know daily when a new one is listed... Very Happy

Thanks for the info. I try and stay off of e-bay. I don't want to start up buying stuff again and being broke. I will listen to the Tall Stories and Tyketto first, then I will be onto listening to boots of when Augeri was in Journey. That should keep me busy for awhile! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question for iRockJava   A Question for iRockJava Empty

Back to top Go down

A Question for iRockJava
Page 1 of 1