Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Concert Under The Stars - June 29th

Go down 
+10
Michael Leigh
bublhed
Virginia sniper
BigDog
Jesus
shameless1
GOD
Liam The Pariah
AR
iRockJava
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shameless1

shameless1

Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:25 pm

Rocker Chic wrote:
GOD wrote:
SHHHHHH! Rockerchic but I think he means EM himself! I invited him and his wife as well. Got a response that was thanking for the invite and it will depend largely on what time the soundcheck is.

I know nothing... I hear nothing... I see nothing... Suspect

No, really! Shocked

Debbie

Debbie, we're coming up from Virginia for this event, so we've got somewhat of a travel too. I wouldn't miss it though. I hope you can be there, I didn't really get a chance to talk to you in South Bend, there was quite a bit of chaos in the Residence Inn, wouldn't you say? jocolor

What about you other northerners? Tom, Maria, Mindy, Goddess, Frank? You guys gonna make it?
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:33 pm

Tom yes, Maria I believe yes, Frank not sure, same with Mindy. Goddess NO, she'd rather go to Austrailia. geek
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:17 pm

I'm in and dragging Frank and Rocker Chic's asses with me..............
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Again, Party at my place day of the show. Bring them all.
Back to top Go down
Mindy

Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:45 am

I'm still not sure on this one, gotta see what my husband's schedule is like. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/perrygood
Moon Beam

Moon Beam

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 12:03 pm

I'm so jealous, I wish we could be there.
Have loads of suds and shakes for me please folks!
Back to top Go down
Rocker Chic

Rocker Chic

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 12:03 pm

shameless1 wrote:
I hope you can be there, I didn't really get a chance to talk to you in South Bend, there was quite a bit of chaos in the Residence Inn, wouldn't you say? jocolor

Okay, which one were you, again??? scratch Forgive me...

I tried to meet everyone I could, but being that there were so many there (and spilling out the door!), I really didn't get to speak to many for that long at all. Sad

I'm also having a bit of difficulty remembering a few names and I can't even blame it on being drunk, because I was totally sober! Embarassed Still trying to figure out how *that* happened! scratch

Debbie
Back to top Go down
Michael Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:17 am

Virginia sniper wrote:
Michael Leigh wrote:
shameless1 wrote:
Michael Leigh wrote:
GOD wrote:
I will be staying right at my house. I only live about 30 minutes away from the venue. There are plenty of hotels right off the turnpike by me as well as right off the turnpike by the park where the concerts will be. Liam, let me know about the hotel stuff. I might be able to work something out.
I wanted to take a quick second to publicly say a big THANK YOU to GOD and all at ORR that is helping to get the word out about the KOP show.
I have been working with Dan Russell, the director of KOP,to really try and get the word out about the gigs.
It's really a make or break year for these concert series,and Dan REALLY wants to get more melodic/hard rock artists in the future.
I was also asked to pass along a thank you from Eric Martin via his management for getting the word out.
He's really looking forward to the show!!

Thanks again everyone!!

THANK YOU Michael for all your hard work in helping to bring this show to us. Now... you know where to be on the afternoon of the show, right? jocolor

Not sure what the specifics are for the day of (soundcheck,setup time,etc.),but if AT ALL possible,I'll be there with the rest of TRY and HOPEFULLY,I can convince a "special guest" to come too!! Very Happy

Hope you all have a great time--would love to attend so someone have a cold drink for me. Very Happy

That sucks Sniper!!
I wish you,the Mrs and the kiddie-o's could be there.
It is an all ages show show,so you can bring them!!
I'll buy the first round if you can make it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:16 pm

Hi everyone,

In addition to The Reagan Years providing support to Eric Martin at the King of Prussia show, We are proud to announce that Melodicrock.com's Keyboardist of the Year, the FANTASTIC Eric Ragno,will also be joining us onstage with Eric Martin.

We are all stoked that Eric will be joining us onstage.

Eric's addition to the line up with TRY will make this a very special and real treat.
We are all excited and STOKED to have Eric join us on keyboards for this gig.

I hope to see many of you there!!
Back to top Go down
AR

AR

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:02 am

I'll be there. Still need to take care of my hotel reservations. It's less than a 2 hour drive for me. Actually I could just drive home after the show, but that's what sober people do.
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 3:36 pm

Announcement coming to the frontpage shortly! Keep your eyes open.
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:43 pm

GOD wrote:
Announcement coming to the frontpage shortly! Keep your eyes open.

Soooo.... what's your announcement?
Back to top Go down
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:06 pm

Just a mini-reminder:

Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 KOPModified10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rafferty4
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:27 pm

That's really cool, JJ!!!

Did you create that? Are you some kind of photoshop whiz or something? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:14 pm

shameless1 wrote:

Did you create that? Are you some kind of photoshop whiz or something? Surprised

Does your son happen to have a myspace? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrlove3
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:06 pm

shameless1 wrote:

I'm pretty proficient with Photoshop, but that's something that I believe "Goddess" did, and I just re-fashioned it a bit for Dan Russell.

Here's one that I did create from scratch:

[img]Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 KOPHarnellCurcioJpgFormat7-14-08[/img]
Back to top Go down
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Jesus wrote:

No, but I do:

Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:05 am

Jesus wrote:
shameless1 wrote:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=65313957
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:43 pm

THANK YOU!
Very Happy

im in florida.
it was very hectic packing and what not until i got here.
or i would have replied sooner. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrlove3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concert Under The Stars - June 29th   Concert Under The Stars - June 29th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Concert Under The Stars - June 29th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2