Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Journey on Ellen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GOD
Admin
GOD

Journey on Ellen Empty
PostSubject: Journey on Ellen   Journey on Ellen EmptyWed May 28, 2008 4:55 pm

Ok,

Didn't watch it, didn't want to watch it but wife and daughter did watch it and had a humongous problem with "break those chains that PIND you"

Now it is one thing to ad lib a little to make a song your own but it is something else entirely to completely change lyrics! Especially when what you change it to isn't even an actual word.

If this is the future then I must say that the "real deal" will be very short lived until the next "real deal" is found. They might look at facebook or stickam next time.
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

Journey on Ellen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey on Ellen   Journey on Ellen EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:20 pm

as i said on another forum....bad business move to not push to have the new song played in it's entirety, but that could be because they didn't give the new cd to the audience like mostly all other musical acts do.

i'm so done, i watch only because it is like an accident i can't look away from.
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

Journey on Ellen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey on Ellen   Journey on Ellen EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:14 pm

iRockJava wrote:
i'm so done, i watch only because it is like an accident i can't look away from.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
Mindy

Mindy

Journey on Ellen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey on Ellen   Journey on Ellen EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:27 pm

iRockJava wrote:

OMG Maria Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey do you want to catch Joe B at BB Kings? Lemme know, ok? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/perrygood
iRockJava

iRockJava

Journey on Ellen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey on Ellen   Journey on Ellen EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:23 pm

Mindy wrote:
iRockJava wrote:

OMG Maria Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey do you want to catch Joe B at BB Kings? Lemme know, ok? Wink
+

WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rocker Chic

Rocker Chic

Journey on Ellen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey on Ellen   Journey on Ellen EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:53 pm

GOD wrote:
wife and daughter did watch it and had a humongous problem with "break those chains that PIND you"

Wow, they heard it better than I did, then! Laughing I could have sworn it was "shains that bine yew". Shocked

Debbie
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

Journey on Ellen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey on Ellen   Journey on Ellen EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Whether you heard it right or they did. Are any of those things actually fucking words! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journey on Ellen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey on Ellen   Journey on Ellen Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey on Ellen
Page 1 of 1