Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big News Coming Tomorrow

Go down 
+4
Jrny1
Goddess
iRockJava
GOD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GOD
Admin
GOD

Big News Coming Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:23 pm

Stay tuned for a big announcement tomorrow! You guys are gonna love it!
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:19 pm

so it's tomorrow and tomorrow ummmm today just happens to be April Fools Day. i'm not biting lololol jocolor
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:42 pm

No April Fools joke here - I not only get to interview Joe Lynn Turner but his entire band Big Noize for a feature story here at ORR. Additionally, I got word today that in June when Eric martin plays his acoustic set in King of Prussia Pa, I get a one on one face to face for thirty minutes during his soundcheck.
We also will be doing an interview in the near future with Eric Ragno. Some of you may know who he is and some may not but I can assure you that when his interview is completed, you will know all about this amazingly talented musician.
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:22 pm

GOD wrote:
No April Fools joke here - I not only get to interview Joe Lynn Turner but his entire band Big Noize for a feature story here at ORR. Additionally, I got word today that in June when Eric martin plays his acoustic set in King of Prussia Pa, I get a one on one face to face for thirty minutes during his soundcheck.
We also will be doing an interview in the near future with Eric Ragno. Some of you may know who he is and some may not but I can assure you that when his interview is completed, you will know all about this amazingly talented musician.

congrats on the jlt and big noize interview. great guys!

eric has become a very good friend. i am handling his myspace for him when he goes on tour in just a few days. i guess i will be seeing some of you in june at the show. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:37 pm

iRockJava wrote:
GOD wrote:

congrats on the jlt and big noize interview. great guys!

eric has become a very good friend. i am handling his myspace for him when he goes on tour in just a few days. i guess i will be seeing some of you in june at the show. Very Happy
Thats GREAT! GOOD FOR YOU! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
Jrny1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:43 pm

Cool.....Awesome news!!!! cheers cheers

e-
Back to top Go down
http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com
ohsherrie

ohsherrie

PostSubject: Re: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 11:31 am

Big News Coming Tomorrow C014 Good news.
Back to top Go down
journeywoman

journeywoman

PostSubject: Interview?   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:06 pm

Well God don't they pray at all,I mean it's like they talk to you all the time anyhow right?Now since they do and they probaly tell you some really good stuff, how about spilling your guts and the really good stuff huh?Like aaaaa dates and times hehe.
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:11 pm

VERY cool news, guys. I can't wait until the Eric Martin show in June. I'm sure it will be a great interview because my experience (limited as it is) with EM is that he is a very kind and gracious person who is extremely fan-friendly.

I'm looking forward to this and your other interview in the near future. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Virginia sniper

Virginia sniper

PostSubject: Re: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Awesome news on the interviews jeff.
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:42 pm

Virginia sniper wrote:
Awesome news on the interviews jeff.
Looking forward to 'em Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big News Coming Tomorrow   Big News Coming Tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Big News Coming Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1