Only Real Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Only Real Rock

Classic Rock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Concerts Under The Stars

Go down 
+5
Virginia sniper
shameless1
GOD
Goddess
AMRussell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AMRussell

Concerts Under The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 11:59 am

I saw two other posts about this music series. So far I've been to every concert and it has been awesome!! I think it's great that Upper Merion is trying to bring in new performers. So I thought I'd try to run a poll about the shows.

- Which shows do you plan to attend? I plan to attend them all. I'm REALLY looking forward to the Tony Harnell, Eric Martin, Kip Winger and Edwin McCain show.

- Have you been to any shows yet? If so, which one? Again.. yes all of them

Thanks everyone! Here's where I found all the info on the concerts, www.umconcerts.org & www.myspace.com/concertsunderthestars
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:49 pm

Thanks! and btw - welcome to the ORR!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlyrealrock.com
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 2:26 pm

AMRussell,

You wouldn't happen to be related to Dan - The director of park and rec, would you? If yes that explains the attendance at every show thus far. Very Happy

Welcome to our home and hope to see you posting it up often.
Back to top Go down
AMRussell

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 3:55 pm

GOD-

I'll admit... I'm his wife Wink . I think it's absolutely great what he is trying to do. So far attendance hasn't been the best, so I am trying my hardest to promote for him and get the word out about the change in the concert series. Thank you for welcoming me!! I look forward to posting some more. I hope to see you at the shows!

~ Angela
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 5:14 pm

We will be there en-mass to see the Eric martin show. We have been promoting the hell out of it here and I have been pushing it to everyone I know. Hopefully it picks up. We will see you on the 29th. Look for the group wearing the OnlyRealRock T-shirts (If the shirt company gets them to me in time). I am going to be contacting Dan shortly to see if he can hook me up to get an interview with Kip winger for the site here. I already have one scheduled with Eric the day of the show.
Back to top Go down
AMRussell

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:04 pm

That's awesome! I'll keep an eye out for you guys. Would you be interested in having an interview with Tony Harnell? Email Dan when you get a chance with all your contact info so you and him can set something up. drussell@umtownship.org . Have a good night!
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:09 pm

Welcome to our little part of the classic rock cyberworld! Very Happy

My family is attending the EM show, and we're very excited about it. Personally, I'd like to see the Kip Winger show, but my hubby is not a KW fan from waaay back, so I don't think I can talk him into that one. Sad

We're driving up from Virginia for the show on the 29th, and I'm really looking forward to it. As our fearless leader said, please come up and introduce yourself to us. We're always eager to meet fellow fans!!! flower
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:35 pm

AM I will most certainly email Dan about Tony Harnell. I've just encountered one snag on my end for the 29th. My oldest son was selected to play tournament baseball for the right to go to the Little League World Series and guess what day they have a game? Wife and I are working the details out so that the party and the concert get attended. Not quite sure how yet but we'll make it work. I'll see you on the 29th.
Back to top Go down
Virginia sniper

Virginia sniper

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:40 am

GOD wrote:
AM I will most certainly email Dan about Tony Harnell. I've just encountered one snag on my end for the 29th. My oldest son was selected to play tournament baseball for the right to go to the Little League World Series and guess what day they have a game? Wife and I are working the details out so that the party and the concert get attended. Not quite sure how yet but we'll make it work. I'll see you on the 29th.

Hope you get it all worked out man.
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:25 pm

Somehow we always do, but realistically speaking, he will only get this chance once in his lifetime. The LL world series is for 12 year olds only. So it's a huge undertaking.
Back to top Go down
shameless1

shameless1

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:56 pm

GOD wrote:

YIKES!!!! What a predicament!!!! Well, congrats to your son (I know you're proud!) and lemme know if there's anything I can do to help you out. Smile
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Oh I will be letting everyone know as things progress. And yes I am indeed a very proud Dad!

Huge undertaking is an understatement. The coach told the boys last night that they practice 7 days a week from this point forward because this IS THE SHOW! He's hard on them but they all seem to be really enjoying the spotlight of the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Moon Beam

Moon Beam

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:22 pm

GOD wrote:
My oldest son was selected to play tournament baseball for the right to go to the Little League World Series and guess what day they have a game? Wife and I are working the details out so that the party and the concert get attended. Not quite sure how yet but we'll make it work. I'll see you on the 29th.

Congrats to your Son Sir, you and the Mrs must be quite proudly right now.
Good luck to him, I hope he has a blast! Smile
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:47 pm

GOD wrote:
Oh I will be letting everyone know as things progress. And yes I am indeed a very proud Dad!

Huge undertaking is an understatement. The coach told the boys last night that they practice 7 days a week from this point forward because this IS THE SHOW! He's hard on them but they all seem to be really enjoying the spotlight of the opportunity.

that is great for ur son! good for you Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
iRockJava

iRockJava

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:24 pm

i love love love when the kids get to this point in little league! it is so awesome for them. i will be rooting along with you GOD!
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:35 pm

I think that we should just move the party to the baseball fields, and have everyone wear red to support our team.
lol!
Seriously though, according to his coach, it intimidates the other teams when the team their against has a large fan base. And then after the game, we can just come back to the house. The two locations are only a few minutes transition by car. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrlove3
Goddess
Admin
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Jesus wrote:
I think that we should just move the party to the baseball fields, and have everyone wear red to support our team.
lol!
Seriously though, according to his coach, it intimidates the other teams when the team their against has a large fan base. And then after the game, we can just come back to the house. The two locations are only a few minutes transition by car. Smile

Very Good Idea!!
Back to top Go down
GOD
Admin
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:07 pm

she's not nearly as dumb as she looks! Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:59 pm

GOD wrote:
she's not nearly as dumb as she looks! Shocked Laughing

it's because I'm blonde, isn't it? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrlove3
nolliD JJ

nolliD JJ

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Angela, it's a small world! Dan just emailed me the other day. Dan asked me to make this for the Harnell/Curcio Show:

[img]Concerts Under The Stars KOPHarnellCurcioJpgFormat7-14-08[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rafferty4
AMRussell

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:36 pm

Looks AWESOME! I love it. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerts Under The Stars   Concerts Under The Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerts Under The Stars
Page 1 of 1